Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

This man is obviously a genius. Loved the interview, a few thoughts:
-Nore talks A LOT, shut up bro let the guest speak
-Kanye has a lot of one off comments that Nore just let slide for instance Grand Theft Auto is real? What in the blue **** do you mean Ye?
- LOL @ the Big Sean and Talib shade
- Never knew Mobb Deep was his favorite group, same Ye same
-Also never knew he thinks Lil Baby is the best out right now
-Honestly it was as entertaining as I have ever seen him from an interview standpoint

Last edited:
I'm no Rogan stan, but he's an excellent interviewer. One of the best. I won't be watching this podcast again. He's terrible. One of those interviewers that waits to talk instead of listening.

People hate on Vlad but he's a great interviewer as well. He's patient and has a respectful way of asking the difficult questions.
I can't stand interviewers that feel the need to chime in constantly with "hmm", "yeah", "ok".
(see Nick Cannon's interviewing Umar Johnson for reference) That stuff is good with personal conversations but not good when there's an audience.
Not a big fan of Adam 22 but at least he knows to be quiet and let the guest talk.

Listening to the Kanye interview now and Nore just strikes me as very excited, not really wanting to interrupt.

I use to think that weird **** about what Kanye said or did was fake but it seems he actually does that **** :lol:

He's so unbalanced its all plausible.

NORE in a nutshell when interviewing
IMG_20211107_153233.jpg

Ye a clown for what he did to Just Blaze in that interview. Even if it is true it came off as straight hate that he felt some way about people liking JB beats on Blueprint. Blaze don’t even bother nobody for Ye to be talking down on him like that.

Kanye’s commentary comes off as someone that is just not well read. He’s so outspoken on a range of topics but most of his opinions are just a complete miss. Other things he’s on the cusp of saying something brilliant but then he just devolves into more willful ignorance. Like wavycrocket wavycrocket said in another thread, I’d much rather my peace of mind than be a manic depressive billionaire .

Back
Top Bottom