Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

Nore was the perfect interviewer for this Kanye interview. He actually just sat back & let dude talk for the most part w/o interrupting. regular format interviews don't really work well with Kanye at all.

Wish hiphop media wasn't so focused on BS (Surprisingly Joe's podcast actually centered more around the serious topics) A lot of solid concepts thrown in here. Hopefully pt 2 is as insightful.

J Prince might as well have put Ye in a headlock cuz that’s how it looked with him reading that scripted peace treaty.

I know of J Price....

I don't know how he gained this type level of respect and power in rap.

Baffling.

People don't respect Birdman this much.

I remember I met him coming out of my attorney's office a few years ago... He's a chill, soft spoken guy honestly.

I didn't know even know that was him until they told me. :lol:

dv.png

0ucdlupwlgy71.jpg

I just remembered Dame did the same ****
aZJGQv3.png

Nore was the perfect interviewer for this Kanye interview. He actually just sat back & let dude talk for the most part w/o interrupting. regular format interviews don't really work well with Kanye at all.

Wish hiphop media wasn't so focused on BS (Surprisingly Joe's podcast actually centered more around the serious topics) A lot of solid concepts thrown in here. Hopefully pt 2 is as insightful.

They take the salacious parts…and make that the central part. And run with it. It’s nasty. But it’s what the public wants.

KANYE feeds into it too tho. And he went out his way in this interview to give people the sound bites they wanted.

Plenty of fools on this chatline will convince themselves that they like them though......
i’ve always been one to point out stuff like that but it’s nothing new right? so many nike collabs that you could take away the name and ****s is outlet-bound. i’ve been bit by the hype bug myself a few times 🤷🏻‍♂️

It's always a white guy who comes in to explain how the black man who doesn't kneel to liberals is confused & being used :lol:, never fails.

“what’s not clear is how much he himself was aware of it“

Back
Top Bottom