Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

Do followers = money or something? You a hustler bc you got your followers up? She’s an actress right? Dating Ye translate to more gigs or something? What am I missing?

She's more likely to catch the eye of ad companies and other hustlers shilling product on IG so she has an added revenue stream. Considering that most of us never heard of this bird before Kanye, she's also likely to get a role or two in some Bruce Willis 'straight to DVD/VOD' joint so she did pretty good for herself.

Do followers = money or something? You a hustler bc you got your followers up? She’s an actress right? Dating Ye translate to more gigs or something? What am I missing?

You can’t pay for the PR and name recognition she just got.

Her profile increased exponentially. I’m sure the calls/gigs she got lined up blew up.

200 (28).gif

This some real sucka behavior, great entertainment for us but this is going to lead to him probably losing any custody of his kids, which def gonna make him go off the deep end

I’ve been thinking the same. The thing is, if he wanted his family back and even wanted her back like he’s saying he does. More likely than not, he would’ve been able to do that by just swallowing his pride, biting his tongue and letting that whole Kim Pete situation flame out while he focused on the kids.

More likely than not, Pete was nothing but a rebound for her and that would’ve fizzled out quick. But all his theatrics and everything are likely bringing those two closer if anything.

She looks 42 not 32.

If Kanye wasn't rich with millions of fans he'd have a restraining order against him and probably a family services case. For now it's just lulz.

Back
Top Bottom