Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

IMG-1591.jpg

im surprised the police havent stepped in to tell kanye to chill. any other online stalker harrassing an ex would have gotten that visit already.

boys in blue probably letting him cook since hes boys with trump.

Last edited:
This is the moment Kanye stopped messing with black women.

Regarding his marriage, it's like, dude.... Can't you see the woman has moved on? You can't gift your way back into the marriage. Reminds me of this moment of breaking bad.

Jesse was the cause of this :smh:

im surprised the police havent stepped in to tell kanye to chill. any other online stalker harrassing an ex would have gotten that visit already.

boys in blue probably letting him cook since hes boys with trump.

They're both social media narcissists - he's got a new album and TV show coming out and she's got a new show or another season of her own show. Both of their antics are keeping them at the forefront of media and generating a ton of publicity. In all likelihood they are probably in an open relationship behind the scenes and all of this is being done for theatrics.

H
This is the moment Kanye stopped messing with black women.

Regarding his marriage, it's like, dude.... Can't you see the woman has moved on? You can't gift your way back into the marriage. Reminds me of this moment of breaking bad.

He would’ve if Beyoncé would have him

They're both social media narcissists - he's got a new album and TV show coming out and she's got a new show or another season of her own show. Both of their antics are keeping them at the forefront of media and generating a ton of publicity. In all likelihood they are probably in an open relationship behind the scenes and all of this is being done for theatrics.

Everything you said but especially that part my G.

Back
Top Bottom