Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

🤣 @ random NTers talmbout “I heard”. What are these sources?
ExE3AbVWYAEBle8.jpg

In no way am I throwing on the cape for Kim here, but I think it gets lost in the shenanigans that Kanye ADMITTED to cheating on her during their marriage. Maybe that could have something to do with her opting out? :lol:

That **** makes how Kanye is acting even more baffling. You ****ed up, admitted to it and now decisions have been made likely with that in mind. Gotta just chalk up the L and keep it moving. It happens.

In no way am I throwing on the cape for Kim here, but I think it gets lost in the shenanigans that Kanye ADMITTED to cheating on her during their marriage. Maybe that could have something to do with her opting out? :lol:

That **** makes how Kanye is acting even more baffling. You ****ed up, admitted to it and now decisions have been made likely with that in mind. Gotta just chalk up the L and keep it moving. It happens.
So your saying he needs to ... find God

you got a point

but how would you feel if you came clean cheating and then she leaves you for the homey.....

Back
Top Bottom