Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

One thing we seem to have forgotten in America is that not all opinions are created equal. The belief in the opposite statement is the largest contributor to the campaign of disinformation currently led by a lot of people on the right side of the political spectrum.

Can you elaborate on this further for me, i scratched my head a bit and only ask, since what i posted was quoted and what you wrote was engaging, but admittedly left me a bit confused.

the quote "never meet your heroes" needs to be updated...

Think the quote is perfect, it just needs to be reinforced so that when it does happen the disappointment is understood so hopefully one doesn’t commit the same mistake again.

What does that have to do with you getting yours? I honestly don't care about Trump or Ye personally. But the message is the truth. So what if Trump is rich. So what if Trump was poor. Has nothing to do with me. All I know is if you want something this is the land of opportunity for you to make it happen. Aren't you doing well as a photographer ksteezy ksteezy ? You are the example of someone working for what they want. I sound like an idiot? You're on a message board calling me names like a child because you don't agree with me. Have some respect lil ***.

You just labeled everyone who disagrees with you “crybabies” but somehow have the audacity to demand respect from me...lol

I simply called your BS talmbout Trump “getting his” he ain’t never worked hard to get **** his entire life, he is walking white rich privilege, only thing he’s been good at is being a scam artist praying on idiots that would fall for his BS...contractors, investors, students of his “University” and most recently MAGA supporters

Trump is a racist scam artist, end of story.

divorce isn't struggle?

his father got him in da white house?

Bruh, you think he struggled to become POTUS? He was handed that **** by his idiotic racist base....dude literally did everything within his power to sabotage his own election...lol

Divorce isn’t a struggle when you are filthy rich and can afford the best laweyers.

Because it's fun to watch him tap dance. I myself imagine harmonicas, banjos and clapping when he posts.

giphy.gif

I stopped following him again after refollowing him a few days ago. Too much.....just tooo much. I just want to know about the product, the music and sneakers. Reading his random thoughts makes it difficult to separate the person from the work.

You just labeled everyone who disagrees with you “crybabies” but somehow have the audacity to demand respect from me...lol

I simply called your BS talmbout Trump “getting his” he ain’t never worked hard to get **** his entire life, he is walking white rich privilege, only thing he’s been good at is being a scam artist praying on idiots that would fall for his BS...contractors, investors, students of his “University” and most recently MAGA supporters

Trump is a racist scam artist, end of story.
I didn't say anyone was a crybaby in particular, but if the shoe fits... Yeah Trump had a big advantage. So what. I'm not going to waste my time complaining about how cruel he is. Do you also cry about not winning the lottery? You rather be old rich him or new you?
Nah but seriously. Most of you get your information and have formed your opinions base on no research of your own. Wha kind of racist person openly holds hands with Kanye on the internet? Trump doesn't dislike people of color. He doesn't like lazy people who have their hands out.
You see all these kids in here who just quoted me and said "This is dumb"? That is their reply. No real reply because all of them are replying with hurt feelings.
All of this started with Candice Owens. She just want's black people to stop acting like your circumstances are the worst. You were born in a place that gives you the opportunity to do something with yourself. Nobody making people drop out of school. Nobody making people have children at a young age before they are financially stable. These are individual decisions that people make which hold them back from progressing in society. Ye wasn't born with a "Diamond Spoon" but he seems to be doing OK for himself as a lil boy from Chicago.

I didn't say anyone was a crybaby in particular, but if the shoe fits... Yeah Trump had a big advantage. So what. I'm not going to waste my time complaining about how cruel he is. Do you also cry about not winning the lottery? You rather be old rich him or new you?
Nah but seriously. Most of you get your information and have formed your opinions base on no research of your own. Wha kind of racist person openly holds hands with Kanye on the internet? Trump doesn't dislike people of color. He doesn't like lazy people who have their hands out.
You see all these kids in here who just quoted me and said "This is dumb"? That is their reply. No real reply because all of them are replying with hurt feelings.
All of this started with Candice Owens. She just want's black people to stop acting like your circumstances are the worst. You were born in a place that gives you the opportunity to do something with yourself. Nobody making people drop out of school. Nobody making people have children at a young age before they are financially stable. These are individual decisions that people make which hold them back from progressing in society. Ye wasn't born with a "Diamond Spoon" but he seems to be doing OK for himself as a lil boy from Chicago.

checks post history...

ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

I honestly don't care about Trump or Ye personally.

tenor.gif

You sound so very ignorant, about many things. Including how systemic forces affect groups.

Also, there is no evidence Trump is a racist. Besides him getting sued by the Federal government twice for housing discrimination against black folk, the fact he confirmed that he said he doesn't like the thought of black people counting his money, his antics with the Central Park 5 (even after they were exonerated), him peddling birtherism towards Obama for years, his comments about undocumented Mexican immigrants, him rolling back nearly all Civil Rights enforcement in federal government, him calling the Charlottesville white supremacists fine people, and him retweeting extremely false crime stats regarding black people.

All this info can be readily found with a few minutes on Google. So it is your opinion, not Steezy's, not any of the Trump haters, that is based on ignorance.

You just sound like a new fool, spewing old nonsense

Last edited:

honestly maybe Ben and Jerry's can teach your dumbass about systemic racism and how black/brown people are held back.
https://www.benjerry.com/whats-new/2016/systemic-racism-is-real

Back
Top Bottom