Kanye West x Jay-Z “H.A.M.â€

Originally Posted by Cant Reid

I could immediately tell this was a Lex beat, BUT this wasn't the all famous Lex riddim.

This is my point exactly. 
This DOESN'T sound like BMF or MC Hammer.

I don't understand how anyone can say it does.

Originally Posted by Cant Reid

I could immediately tell this was a Lex beat, BUT this wasn't the all famous Lex riddim.

This is my point exactly. 
This DOESN'T sound like BMF or MC Hammer.

I don't understand how anyone can say it does.

This song is dope! What happened to people just listening to music?? I feel like when a new song drops you all go to your closets and get your lab coats and magnifying glasses out. Seems like some of you would hate on a song if a snare or hi hat in the background "just isn't right" so it ruined the whole song. Its pretty ridiculous the stuff that is said on this board lol

This song is dope! What happened to people just listening to music?? I feel like when a new song drops you all go to your closets and get your lab coats and magnifying glasses out. Seems like some of you would hate on a song if a snare or hi hat in the background "just isn't right" so it ruined the whole song. Its pretty ridiculous the stuff that is said on this board lol

Man as usual you kids on here make +*%% seems as though it's more than it is...

Beat was aight...

Jay's verse made the song bearable... but this wasn't really a hot hot verse like he hand on Teflon Don...

Kanye's verse was buttcheeks...

/

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

regardless of what we think....Jay got Forbes breaking down his double entendres on H.A.M.tho
Jay-z-speaks-financial-truth-in-new-song-with-kanye-west

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I'm mad dude wrote an article about it that fast. Still
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Man as usual you kids on here make +*%% seems as though it's more than it is...

Beat was aight...

Jay's verse made the song bearable... but this wasn't really a hot hot verse like he hand on Teflon Don...

Kanye's verse was buttcheeks...

/

Song is cool, wish the beat stayed the same the whole way tho.

Kanye was ehhh but im not really a kanye fan anyway. Jay had a sick verse tho

Song is cool, wish the beat stayed the same the whole way tho.

Kanye was ehhh but im not really a kanye fan anyway. Jay had a sick verse tho

Back
Top Bottom