Kanye YEEZUS Tour With Kendrick Lamar (NEW DATES ADDED 10/22)

^^^
If you didn't buy 7 cheap tickets, you could of bought yourself a few 150 tickets.

I'm hoping tomorrow I get the section I want!
The presale was giving me crappy seats.

^^^
If you didn't buy 7 cheap tickets, you could of bought yourself a few 150 tickets.

I'm hoping tomorrow I get the section I want!
The presale was giving me crappy seats.

The 150s were sold out. I'm waiting til the onsale. I just did that to help them out. They wanted cheap tickets and gave me money for em. Worst case scenario I score on the Monday date

I wouldn't mind. It'd mean my regular GA tickets will be perfect :smile:

And VIP1's are left assed out. :lol:

I'm now beginning to realize I don't like this "seating" setup. Bought floor tickets for an arena show you'd think all is good. Now on the day of, you have to go god knows how early to lineup for a good view. :smh:

I'm now beginning to realize I don't like this "seating" setup. Bought floor tickets for an arena show you'd think all is good. Now on the day of, you have to go god knows how early to lineup for a good view. :smh:

:rofl: how do you think people felt who camped out ALLLL day at Gov ball to be in the very front. He did like 5 songs from the main stage, and then the rest from the mini stage in the middle. I was just mad because had I known that, I coulda had the perfect spot right by that middle stage easily.

And I honestly feel like a lot of the regular GA tickets will be bought by casual fans who aren't gonna camp out like crazy, plus they might try to get closer to the main stage leaving more room for people in the know by the middle stage... that is assuming he uses the middle stage more.

Damn people go that hard? The latest concert I went to at the Garden was Swedish House Mafia in March. The floor was split into 2 sections, one that was closer to the stage and one behind it, sort of like this VIPGA/GA set up. I snuck onto "GA" right before SHM came out and walked to the barracde at the very front no problem.

Do people really camp out im front rows for mega stars like Ye? They dont go get a drink, use the bathroom? Thats wild.

The day of hte show,

Im gonna wipe my phone clean. No photos no contacts no nothing b.

Im gonna use all that 14.3 gb on parts I want to remember forever of the show.

DOGSSS

If I had tear ducts Id cry right now 
frown.gif
BRO! I was thinking the exact same thing when I saw the announcement, the next day my IG and home Wifi are gonna pass out from all the uploading

Damn people go that hard? The latest concert I went to at the Garden was Swedish House Mafia in March. The floor was split into 2 sections, one that was closer to the stage and one behind it, sort of like this VIPGA/GA set up. I snuck onto "GA" right before SHM came out and walked to the barracde at the very front no problem.

Do people really camp out im front rows for mega stars like Ye? They dont go get a drink, use the bathroom? Thats wild.

People from KTT.... :rofl:

I'm also 6'5 and the size of a small NFL tight end. I can push my way anywhere I want :smokin

And to all you saying you are gonna record and take mad photos... I'd advise to try to keep it to the minimum. You'll regret it later. Take a few to remember the night, but try to spend more time living in the moment. Living in the moment at shows is what's up.

Has anyone had bad or good experiences with GA Floor? If you end up being towards the back of the floor, would it still be a good view for the stage? Assuming he's performing on Stage B.

I'm debating on attempting to purchase some tomorrow morning but like dude said, I don't know if people go super early for it. TD Garden are letting people start lining up at 8am. If your telling me I'm going to have to wait in line for almost 12 hours psssss....**** that lol.

I have seats in Loge 9, row 10 which isn't that bad for the moment. Any help would be highly appreciated.

GA is going to be a mess, I stayed away from that. **** trying to fight people in the crowd for seats/stay in line for like 7 hours. I'd rather have an assigned seat, come to the arena as drunk as possible right before it starts, and enjoy the show :lol:

2013. Cats, correction, kids line up for everything. Mind you, the people paying for VIP1 could be an older crowd, with the $400 price range I'm seeing I expect plenty of kids that lineup days for his sneakers to do the same here. People lineup all day for shows in GA venues regularly, I don't see how this is different.

Outside of music festivals, and shows at small venues, my only experience with GA at a huge show like this was for Eminem/Jay-Z in 2010.

If I remember correctly we got there about 45 minutes at the most before the scheduled time, and maybe only 15-20% of the area had people in it. Also, Now that I think about it, my friend left halfway through to piss, and somehow managed to find his way back to me too. So it's not impossible to work your way up. You just have to pull the "I'm trying to find my friend" line.

Also, and I could be wrong, but I feel like a majority of the hype beast teenager crowd that camps out is more likely to be found at a Drake or Lil Wayne show than a Kanye one. Sure there will be some in attendance, but hopefully it wont be too bad.... lol

Last edited:
Outside of music festivals, and shows at small venues, my only experience with GA at a huge show like this was for Eminem/Jay-Z in 2010.

If I remember correctly we got there about 45 minutes at the most before the scheduled time, and maybe only 15-20% of the area had people in it. Also, Now that I think about it, my friend left halfway through to piss, and somehow managed to find his way back to me too. So it's not impossible to work your way up. You just have to pull the "I'm trying to find my friend" line.

Also, and I could be wrong, but I feel like a majority of the hype beast teenager crowd that camps out is more likely to be found at a Drake or Lil Wayne show than a Kanye one. Sure there will be some in attendance, but hopefully it wont be too bad.... lol

I could've sworn the floor section during Em and Jay's "Home and Home" tour were all assigned seats. At least the Yankee Stadium stops.

And there will be PLENTY of teens/young adults at these shows. Throw in the Kendrick factor too? minus Drake you're talking about the two best/most talked about artists right now in Kanye and Kendrick. Whole arena will be flooded in Pyrex, BEEN Trill, 40oz demographic ****. :lol:

EDIT: Comerica was GA, YS wasn't.

View media item 576540

View media item 576541

Last edited:
Yeah, I went to the Comerica show.

And I guess it really depends on the location I guess. I don't remember seeing that many younger kids at WTT in Detroit. But in Chicago.... there were hype beasts and hipsters EVERYWHERE :rofl:

whats up with the tickets for the tampa show? I havent been able to find anything on it. I'm thinking it might have gotten cancelled out here

Man.. Did I miss the tickets, or are they just not on sale yet?

Tickets go on sale officially this morning (Friday). Yesterday was only pre-sales, some cities (like Toronto) started selling their VIP/GA packs on Thursday night.

And I guess it really depends on the location I guess. I don't remember seeing that many younger kids at WTT in Detroit. But in Chicago.... there were hype beasts and hipsters EVERYWHERE :rofl:

Man, the WTT tour came here a week after those H&M x Versace jackets came out that Kanye wore at the Victoria Secret Fashion Show. Damn place was flooded with them jawns....both shows. :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Man.. Did I miss the tickets, or are they just not on sale yet?

Tickets go on sale officially this morning (Friday). Yesterday was only pre-sales, some cities (like Toronto) started selling their VIP/GA packs on Thursday night.

Man, the WTT tour came here a week after those H&M x Versace jackets came out that Kanye wore at the Victoria Secret Fashion Show. Damn place was flooded with them jawns....both shows. :lol: :smh:

Yeezus christ, I started to panic. TYBG

Back
Top Bottom