Kanye YEEZUS Tour With Kendrick Lamar (NEW DATES ADDED 10/22)

Hopefully they do a pop up shop in other cities... Especially Miami lol

He only rants about rich people problems.. if getting fashion houses to take meetings with you is the biggest issue in your life then.. good life.

The rant he did after Runaway from the Oakland show is on WSHH
laugh.gif

He only rants about rich people problems.. if getting fashion houses to take meetings with you is the biggest issue in your life then.. good life.

Disagree. What he's talking about isn't exclusive to the fashion world.

completely disagree. i mean he does rant about his rich people problems for sure. but he also talks about how he wants people (everyone in general) to kind of look within themselves about who they are and what not and be different. that part i dont have a problem about. the problem i had was dude just kept going on and on and on about it. its like we get it dude. we didnt really come here to hear you speak. youre not a public speaker, youre an artist. show us your art and skill. if you want to go rant and rant and rant. go buy airwaves from the major newsbroadcast stations and just sit there in a dark room with a spotlight on you where you just talk.

btw, i think in hindsight i knew this was coming. i've never been a fan of his "even" albums. ive been big fans of college dropout, graduation and mbdtf. ive been pretty lukewarm on late registration, 808s, and yeezus. shrug

Last edited:
can't wait til tomorrow.........GA floorseats and I plan to get there around 5:30...hope I can get close to yeezussssssssssss!!!!

im so excited about tomorrow!!

im trying to get some shirts before the show, how early should i get there?

im so excited about tomorrow!!

im trying to get some shirts before the show, how early should i get there?
Doors usually open an hour before the event is scheduled to start. I'm planning on getting in with about a half hour to 45 minutes to spare, just to be safe.

I don't want to feel rushed when I'm looking at stuff.

Last edited:
How early did yall get there for them good GA seats?

hows the second stage? does it go all the way into the regular GA section?

how early did you get there to get that spot fam?

i hope the sound issues are fixed :frown:

I had VIP 1. In order to get to the VIP GA section last night, we had to go through normal GA and go around. As soon as I was in GA and saw the barricade at the tip was wide open, I just claimed my spot there.

Security initially asked why I wasn't going to VIP GA, and I bs'd and said other shows were allowing VIP 1's to be anywhere on the floor they desired and they were cool with it.

Worked out perfectly. :pimp:

my friends are lame

didn't want to go to the show yesterday

we went to the club instead

met a girl there

we're going to the anaheim show friday

thank you yeezus

I had VIP 1. In order to get to the VIP GA section last night, we had to go through normal GA and go around. As soon as I was in GA and saw the barricade at the tip was wide open, I just claimed my spot there.

Security initially asked why I wasn't going to VIP GA, and I bs'd and said other shows were allowing VIP 1's to be anywhere on the floor they desired and they were cool with it.

Worked out perfectly. :pimp:

word. i got VIP-1 for madison square garden.

hopefully i can do the same there.

but it's nice to have VIP too cuz i hear it's not as crowded, and it will allow for a different view.

and in case we can't get right up front in GA-floor, i hear it's not really a problem in VIP...

Back
Top Bottom