Kanye YEEZUS Tour With Kendrick Lamar (NEW DATES ADDED 10/22)

im so excited about tomorrow!!

im trying to get some shirts before the show, how early should i get there?

i coulda swore you were just in the yeezy thread a couple weeks ago straight crapping all over 'ye...

now you're so excited and trying to buy his shirts?

not busting shots here, but just sayin'... you were going IN on dude, saying he didn't really design the yeezys, doesn't really make his own music, doesn't wanna give credit to others (when in his BBC interview he gave credit to everybody from rick rubin, to hov, to his parents)...

The shots. They have been fired
laugh.gif
"on sight" 

I NEED THAT KIM SHIRT
saw a post on CL for a "god of tour "   

seller was saying it was made for friends and family. the shirt has tour dates on the back, could be legit. that kim shirt tho, i could see it being a 1 of 1
00404_2bGvxNFedp3_600x450.jpg

00H0H_l68hwcH7mnY_600x450.jpg

found the shirt

These pics and the rant oh my god :lol: :lol:. I might have to cop a nosebleed seat for this thing.

Kanye feels he's on the same level as Andy Warhol and Jimi Hendrix...

.....ok

But I wouldn't be surprised if that Kim shirt was a 1 of 1. 'Ye might be a little self conscious about his baby's mom practically naked on a shirt....

But it's nothing we haven't seen before :evil:

Last edited:
word. i got VIP-1 for madison square garden.

hopefully i can do the same there.

but it's nice to have VIP too cuz i hear it's not as crowded, and it will allow for a different view.

and in case we can't get right up front in GA-floor, i hear it's not really a problem in VIP...

Yeah, when you're let in early, VIP GA is far less crowded than GA so you can pretty much pick where you want to be.

But the tip of the triangle is the BEST view you can have. Hence, why I bailed on the VIP GA section and took camp at the barricade at the point.

You're let in so far early in advance the choice will be yours, as long as you're quick and smart.

Yeah, when you're let in early, VIP GA is far less crowded than GA so you can pretty much pick where you want to be.

But the tip of the triangle is the BEST view you can have. Hence, why I bailed on the VIP GA section and took camp at the barricade at the point.

You're let in so far early in advance the choice will be yours, as long as you're quick and smart.

So buying the $226 GA VIP-1 gets you early entrance? Cuz I thought you have to buy one of the actual VIP packages for $304 - $495 for early entrance?

If we have to go thru GA-Floor to get to VIP it shouldn't be hard, unless we don't get early entrance. There's a VIP package that gets GA-Floor early entrance. I'm sure those with that package will be right up front at the point.

Last edited:
But yo, how did you get those pix? Cuz in some it looks like that stage is way up in the air. Then in others it looks like you were about level. Were you just holding your camera way up in the air for those?

But yo, how did you get those pix? Cuz in some it looks like that stage is way up in the air. Then in others it looks like you were about level. Were you just holding your camera way up in the air for those?
i got your answer: 
the triangle ( b stage) rises up about 10-15 feet up at a certain point of the show. 

Real hyped for tonight hope all the complications from the Saturday show got smoothed out. Regardless I'm sure it'll still be a great show.

So buying the $226 GA VIP-1 gets you early entrance? Cuz I thought you have to buy one of the actual VIP packages for $304 - $495 for early entrance?

If we have to go thru GA-Floor to get to VIP it shouldn't be hard, unless we don't get early entrance. There's a VIP package that gets GA-Floor early entrance. I'm sure those with that package will be right up front at the point.

Package only gets early entrance.

A couple of dudes with VIP GA tickets (NOT VIP 1) actually got kicked out of our line and was told to go line up with regular GA people.

i coulda swore you were just in the yeezy thread a couple weeks ago straight crapping all over 'ye...

not busting shots here, but just sayin'... you were going IN on dude, saying he didn't really design the yeezys, doesn't really make his own music, doesn't wanna give credit to others (when in his BBC interview he gave credit to everybody from rick rubin, to hov, to his parents)...
lol @ those being labeled shots...

these are blanks, i dont want to get a warning so i'll keep it soft, since everyone is so sensitive when it comes to this dude.

like i mentioned in every single thread i've been in, i dig this guys music and artistry when it comes to his ART..

but the fashion nonsense i cant rock with it, i was just expressing how out of of touch he is with that crowd if he thinks his leather sweats are revolutionary.

yeah you and and a handful of dudes thought they were game changers and whatnot, but that was nothing new.

obviously they were always around if you clones could pick em up so easy.

lol @ those being labeled shots...

these are blanks, i dont want to get a warning so i'll keep it soft, since everyone is so sensitive when it comes to this dude.

like i mentioned in every single thread i've been in, i dig this guys music and artistry when it comes to his ART..

but the fashion nonsense i cant rock with it, i was just expressing how out of of touch he is with that crowd if he thinks his leather sweats are revolutionary.

yeah you and and a handful of dudes thought they were game changers and whatnot, but that was nothing new.

obviously they were always around if you clones could pick em up so easy.

Not to mention you started this thread

for those that went on saturday to staples, what time did doors open and you were able to go in and cop merch? i'm reading on sites that doors opened late for some venues.

Any info on how the shirts fit? Are they slim? And how is the material? I just want to make sure I am prepared before getting up in line and stuff like that.

for those that went on saturday to staples, what time did doors open and you were able to go in and cop merch? i'm reading on sites that doors opened late for some venues.

I would avoid merch before/after the show, try to get a shirt real quick during the show

Someone needed to say it, thank you :lol:

Any info on how the shirts fit? Are they slim? And how is the material? I just want to make sure I am prepared before getting up in line and stuff like that.

They fit like a regular tee but keep in mind they'll shrink depending on how you wash them.

i copped a red ski masked yeezy tee. shirt is full cotton and not one of the thin hanes type. ideal value for a tee that cost $35, i copped a large and it fits perfect. 

Back
Top Bottom