Kanye YEEZUS Tour With Kendrick Lamar (NEW DATES ADDED 10/22)

check ur T's before leaving the merch stand!!!

pointed to the blk chief skull t... got back to my seat and opened it, it was a sleeveless... went back to the stand and dude was giving me a hard time to exchange it, talkin bout "no refunds/exchanges"..

sent my chick to another stand and dude let her swap it.. had to settle for a skull with a grim reaper ghost instead.

Damn, saw Kendrick's set list....nothing from section 80 :smh:

Don't mind GKMC though, it's just I liked section 80 that much.

check ur T's before leaving the merch stand!!!

pointed to the blk chief skull t... got back to my seat and opened it, it was a sleeveless... went back to the stand and dude was giving me a hard time to exchange it, talkin bout "no refunds/exchanges"..

sent my chick to another stand and dude let her swap it.. had to settle for a skull with a grim reaper ghost instead.
i already knew what i wanted so i asked for the tee in large, lady showed it to me ( back and front) and i paid. i suggest checking the shirts for loose threads, stains ( especially the white shirts ) and rips.

Sons, I'm at Staples and left my card in the car by accident. No merch for me smh

Sons, I'm at Staples and left my card in the car by accident. No merch for me smh

All bad. Did you go with someone? Tell them to spot you.

Now I'm all for recording your favorite song but when you record the entire performance? :x Cmon now how the heck are you supposed to enjoy the performance with your phone out the entire time. SMH....and this is only part 2 of 3.

Nah, on my own. Kendrick just smashed his performance. Loved it even tho it was all good kid

Anyone know when the pop up shop closes?

Last edited:
Man, I was watching some of the IG vids people put up, I completely forgot how ******g good money trees was live :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

I was straight zoned out during that performance, the beat was stuuuuuupido

whoever said they had problems at staples.. They must have fixed it. Didn't notice a damb thing. ******g EPIC

DO NOT MISS OUT

concert was great, sound quality was great (not for Kendrick tho). Kanye didnt rant, he said some stuff but people here make it seem worse. def. getting ticks to the VIP section and Honda center

Dope show! Seems like they changed things up for tonight's show based off the complaints people had about Saturday's show. Didn't really have any sound issues and Kanye didn't go on his long rants.

Don't miss out for sure.

Dope show! Seems like they changed things up for tonight's show based off the complaints people had about Saturday's show. Didn't really have any sound issues and Kanye didn't go on his long rants.

Don't miss out for sure.

yea i guess the scene with Jesus was edited out too, it was very short. and cant forget the red octobers didnt make an appearance

Pissed I couldn't get the day off...

mean.gif

production value was on point.

i set up concerts and this show looks like its about 2-3 mil just in lighting equipment and set pieces.

i was able to get a nap in during kendrick to conserve my energy for yeezy.

i was in section 118.

i saw nick kroll, paul scheer and their homie with the beard and glasses.

girls were looking right too.

production value was on point.

i set up concerts and this show looks like its about 2-3 mil just in lighting equipment and set pieces.

i was able to get a nap in during kendrick to conserve my energy for yeezy.

i was in section 118.

i saw nick kroll, paul scheer and their homie with the beard and glasses.

girls were looking right too.

lmao at 2-3 mil for lights,,,:lol:

smh at napping during Kendrick.

show was pretty crazy, I love Yeezus and i'm not sure how to feel about tonights set. production was crazy, and Kendrick killed it for the hometown crowd, but not sure if i want to go again for the Anaheim show...

i copped a red ski masked yeezy tee. shirt is full cotton and not one of the thin hanes type. ideal value for a tee that cost $35, i copped a large and it fits perfect. 

so the t's are $35?

is it just short sleeve and sleeveless available?

what else is available?

goodlooks :nerd:

so the t's are $35?

is it just short sleeve and sleeveless available?

what else is available?

goodlooks
nerd.gif
they all seemed to be short-sleeved to me, i didnt see any sleeveless tees, but someone said they got a sleeveless shirt on here. sizes s-xl are $35, xxl are $40. they have a crewneck sweater ( or a longsleeve) in grey with "yeezus" written across on it, goes with the matching sweatpants. I seen a dude thinking he was looking fly with the "yeezus" sweatpants, dude look liked a major stan. not worth the $80 imo. they have tote bags w/ the confederate flag and snapbacks ( low quality ) that say "yeezus" 
yeezus.jpg
i think one of the tees that was sold on pacsun was sleeveless. 

wonder why he didn't wear the red octobers...

did he wear this fit at all? and if so, what shoes replaced the yeezys?

View media item 632637
Yes, he wore that outfit. I believe he stayed in the shoes he opens the concert in. If not, they looked similar.

Edit: There wasn't really an "encore" (this is when he's changed to the Yeezys, right?). Maybe it had something to do with the fact that they were running a little late?

Last edited:
they all seemed to be short-sleeved to me, i didnt see any sleeveless tees, but someone said they got a sleeveless shirt on here. sizes s-xl are $35, xxl are $40. they have a crewneck sweater ( or a longsleeve) in grey with "yeezus" written across on it, goes with the matching sweatpants. I seen a dude thinking he was looking fly with the "yeezus" sweatpants, dude look liked a major stan. not worth the $80 imo. they have tote bags w/ the confederate flag and snapbacks ( low quality ) that say "yeezus" 

yeezus.jpg
i think one of the tees that was sold on pacsun was sleeveless. 

goodlooks, b.

seating chart @ the honda center

missed the shows at staples so i gotta go friday at anaheim

from the pics it looks like the tour has an extended stage

would you guys recommend sitting closer to stage B or the main stage?

i'm considering 220, 221, or 222 (or the same sections on the opposite side), which one?

thanks

i went to both staples show and let me tell you guys. i feel bad for those who only went to saturdays show. it was like night and day between the two shows. monday was incredible, no audio issues, the guy wasnt playing the wrong songs at the wrong times. every transition went super smooth and kanye in general just seemed happier. he was dapping up all the fans. he even came down from the stage and did a lap around it while giving all the GA people high fives in the middle of his set. he still did a rant but it was nothiing like the first day. it was kinda funny when he was talking about im not michael jackson or michael jordan. all in all im VERY glad i was able to experience yesterdays show and how it was supposed to be performed. i hope everyone enjoyed it.

Back
Top Bottom