Kanye YEEZUS Tour With Kendrick Lamar (NEW DATES ADDED 10/22)

Katsuya is over rated. Go hit up sugarfish

I concur. Sugarfish > Katsuya any day.

i'm not discounting this whatsoever. but i'm not trying to go all out on quality sushi tonight. i'm more interested in eating a decent meal and not having to drive / walk any reasonable distance afterwards. if i wanted legit sushi, i wouldn't go to EITHER of those places. but if i wanted a decent meal and an easy walk to the concert, katsuya > sugarfish. this is like some of you guys who say ga > seats because its a "better" experience. sorry dudes, i'm not trying to have the hand of yeezus touch me. i'm trying to have a good time and not stress out about a single thing. have fun y'all. i know i'll be chillin

Last edited:
word, well that's a long time to stand there and not go to the bathroom or anything...

it's me and my girl, and i figure if one of us stays put while the other goes, we'll be able to hold our place. right?

It is a while since you're going to be there for the opener, then the intermission, then Kanye so you'll be standing for a good hour and a half to 2 hours before you even get a glimpse of Ye. But yea I'd suggest doing what you did or go to the bathroom before even driving over to the event :lol:. I can say that for Oracle the masses came pouring in on the floor during intermission. The floor wasn't as packed for Kendrick but once intermission hit and it was 15-20min before Ye came out there were a lot more people on the floor.

It is a while since you're going to be there for the opener, then the intermission, then Kanye so you'll be standing for a good hour and a half to 2 hours before you even get a glimpse of Ye. But yea I'd suggest doing what you did or go to the bathroom before even driving over to the event :lol:. I can say that for Oracle the masses came pouring in on the floor during intermission. The floor wasn't as packed for Kendrick but once intermission hit and it was 15-20min before Ye came out there were a lot more people on the floor.

yeah, well i'll be front row for tribe, cuz i grew up on them, and am equally excited to see them.

but we'll just stay put during intermission i guess, unless one of us really needs to go pee or something...

i''m also hearing that VIP isn't as crowded, and it's easier to get close than in GA-Floor... so i'm glad we got VIP now.

So can anyone help me and tell me the earliest Staples doors will open for entrance tonight?

I just have regular tickets for the 300's.

On my way to LA now and it Would really help my time management and planning to know when I'd be allowed to go in.

Rep for help.

Can anyone help?

What time staples open for the concert? What's a good parking option?

Please respond.

STAPLES Center ‏@STAPLESCenter 4h

Doors open at 7pm tonight for @kanyewest and @kendricklamar. #YeezusTour

STAPLES Center ‏@STAPLESCenter 4h

We have it on good authority that @kendricklamar starts promptly at 8:00 tonight. Be on time and let us know if we’ll see you there!

don't know about parking

The rant was horrible. We couldn't understand ****. 20 minutes of awkward salty gibberish, was very uncomfortable and annoying.

Outside of that, my girl and I had a blast.
Trust me, we've been to a lot worse concerts than this.

Outside of not being able to understand **** sometimes because of the auto tube, the show was entertaining as hell.

This was my first Kanye concert and I had a lot of fun. And I did it sober because I have to drive back to Santa Barbada in a few minutes.

I'll chime in with more in depth tomorrow was well. But overall, worth the trip and worth the money.

All of the lights, Can't tell me nothin, blood on the leaves, stronger, and Power were my favorite songs performed :pimp:

tried to sneak down at staples. didn't work.. Kendrick dissappinted me. couldn't hear a word he said either.

iLLest!

Said the same thing a couple pages back about the Oakland show..couldnt understand what they were saying about 65% of the time...

sorry but this show was COMPLETE GARBAGE. first of all, kanye had so many damn wireless monitor problems. he was always playin with his ear pieces or with the wireless pack thats supposed to be strapped onto his back. you could EASILY tell it disrupted his flow of the show. on top of that, they really much have blown out the speakers since the watch the throne concert because you couldnt hear a single lyric in kendrick or ye's set. it's either that or the audio mixing is atrocious but i can't even imagine that happening because you would think they'd soundcheck. when i went to gitd at nokia live, i was standing less than 5 feet away from the speaker stack and i could still hear the lyrics despite getting sound waves of bass hitting me. and then this dude goes on rants and rants and rants. sorry yeezy but don't be talkin **** about how u kicking it with "the people" instead of the ceo of nike when you rocking 1 of

Got my floor tix to the final show, ending here in AZ!  Glad it was added to the tour, otherwise I would have been shelling out $$$ for the NYC show.

had no problem hearing anything, I was next to the stage though

ears still ringing

edit: need vids of the two rants, **** was epic

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom