Kanye YEEZUS Tour With Kendrick Lamar (NEW DATES ADDED 10/22)

FAM THAT **** WAS AMAZINGGGGGG

I SANG MY ******G HEART OUT TO EVERY SONG JUMPING AND PUTTING MY HANDS UP MOST THESE ****** WERE JUST STANDING THERE AND WATCHING OR JUST ******G RECORDING I WAS MAD AS **** LIKE IF YOU HAVE BETTER SPOTS THAN ME DONT ******G WASTE IT I WAS HELLLLA HYPED MOST THE PPL DIDNT EVEN ****** KNOW STREET LIGHTS COLDEST WINTER LOST IN THE WORLD DIAMONDS REMIX AND **** WTF??????? SMH

FAM BLOOD ON THE LEAVES AND AOTL TAKES YOU TO ANOTHER ****** PLANET FAM THAT **** LIVE??? FEELING THE FIRE IN MY FACE??? FAMMMMMMMM EVERYONE NEEDS TO EXPERIENCE THAT UP CLOSE

I WAS SHOUTING OUT MIKE DEAN EVERYTIME I GOT QUIET ID SEE HIS *** LOOK AROUND

god dam i was hyped now 4 the pics i was prob around 10 feet away

blood on the leaves went hard...fire in the back and the glacier/mountain turning into lava was sick. stronger was cool too when he had the "disco ball" mask reflecting all over when he stood under the light. wish there was more of a lightshow like that but it was real dope regardless

man i was hella mad when my phone died i couldnt take any pics of it smfh

if any of you guys have good pics/vids of AOTL BOTL and runaway post em please :D

Last edited:

Some of the statements and reactions in here regarding the concert
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You would think some of you dudes found religion at his show or something. 
That's why they call him YEEZUS though
pimp.gif
Actually that's what he calls himself champ.  His legion of clowns just follows because just like him, they don't know any better. 

I remember cats were calling him Yeezus before he even announced the Yeezus album title.
Oh, so it was the legion of clowns that were leading the way instead of the other way around.  Thanks for the update champ.  Good looking out. 

Yes. It was the last outfit he wore. Picture came straight from my phone from Saturday night. :lol:

i meant from last night's show... they were saying he didn't wear the yeezys, and i was wondering if he wore this same fit and didn't wear the shoes for some reason (perhaps cuz there's lots of talk about him and nike not getting along right now)...

turns out the show was running late and it sounds like he just never got to change in to them...

Son is beyond corny. We're gonna hate on how people feel at a concert now? You would be saying the same exact **** if it was a Jay Z show

Last edited:
i meant from last night's show... they were saying he didn't wear the yeezys, and i was wondering if he wore this same fit and didn't wear the shoes for some reason (perhaps cuz there's lots of talk about him and nike not getting along right now)...

turns out the show was running late and it sounds like he just never got to change in to them...
he did do his outfit changes.

i found it odd that he just couldn't slip on the shoes too,

duece king, like his name says he just poops all over everything..

"champ"...who the hell says that?? 
laugh.gif

as many have found out i dont approve of yeezys fashion nonsense i also refuse to call this dude yeezus, but i am a fan of his art.

i sat down midway kendricks set because there's about 5 songs on that album that will get you hyped at a show.

the rest are all about compton, i had to conserve energy for the main event.

Last edited:
lol @ those being labeled shots...

these are blanks, i dont want to get a warning so i'll keep it soft, since everyone is so sensitive when it comes to this dude.

like i mentioned in every single thread i've been in, i dig this guys music and artistry when it comes to his ART..

but the fashion nonsense i cant rock with it, i was just expressing how out of of touch he is with that crowd if he thinks his leather sweats are revolutionary.

yeah you and and a handful of dudes thought they were game changers and whatnot, but that was nothing new.

obviously they were always around if you clones could pick em up so easy.

yeah, but you were saying a lot more than that. you were alleging he didn't really design the yeezys, doesn't really produce music on his own, and tried to chalk everything up to his creative team, and implied he never gives credit to anyone, and tries to take it all for himself.

then i brought up how his original sketches of the yeezys look almost exactly how they turned out, and you just dodged it. brought up how many people he gave credit to in his recent BBC interview, and you dodged it.

you're right, these aren't shots, i have nothing personal against you cuz your opinion differs from mine, i wouldn't flame you for that, and i'd certainly hope you're not one of these immature people on NT who would flame me for it... but i just wanted to hear some evidence behind your accusations, and didn't understand how you were so hyped for a concert from a guy you were discrediting so hard.

you may not like his fashion, but it is also part of his art. and the fact he's done stuff so different in the face of initially getting super hated on (dude got completely flamed for skinny jeans, and now they're all wearing them), only to later have nearly every rapper, celeb, athlete, etc., directly borrowing styles from him... well, it's safe to say he's one of, if not the most influential person in urban fashion, whether you like it or not.

i don't get down with leather pants (waxed is my limit), i don't rock kilts (a flannel around my waist or long tee layered underneath looks good to me, but that's about it), i don't mess with a lot of stuff he rocks, but i can respect him for doing something different in the face of a culture afraid of and lashing out at change.

the same way i respect him for putting out an album full of non-radio hits, just cuz he can, and cuz he believes art shouldn't be dictated by what will sell and make him more money.

and i don't think he is out of touch with that crowd for that reason... he was right, if he really brought leather joggers to fendi that long ago, only to be turned down, and then only for the trend to POP recently, and now cats are making a name and tons of dough off leather joggers, then it makes sense he is annoyed by that, he was ahead of the curb on that, and nobody would believe in and back his vision... but that's not why he's out of touch... he's out of touch cuz he really thought in the first place that these classist, nose in the air, designer label owners, would really put him on like that, when really they just think of him as a rapper who thinks he is a fashion visionary, or they do realize his talent, but don't want to help who will eventually become their competition (designer labels do market to the urban culture, in fact some make most of their money off of it)... and he's started to figure that out now, hence why he's raging about it in rants during concerts and interviews...

to echo what was said b4, this dude is reportedly worth 100 million dollars... surely that's enough to start his own without the help of any existing labels... and it's not like his boy hov ain't almost a billionaire and wouldn't jump at the chance to silently or loudly back the project... so i just don't get why he acts like he has to have a major corporation's help...

he did do his outfit changes.

i found it odd that he just couldn't slip on the shoes too,

i sat down midway kendricks set because there's about 5 songs on that album that will get you hyped at a show.

the rest are all about compton, i had to conserve energy for the main event.

hhhmmmm, that is odd then...

and yeah, that's why i opted for the madison square garden show with a tribe called quest opening instead.

kendrick's aight, but way overhyped imo... heard he does like 9 songs... well tribe has real actual CLASSICS, and i'd much rather see them perform classics i grew up on... that will have me way more hype than kendrick's set...

just hope Ye adds "devil in a new dress" to his set by the NYC dates, cuz it's by far my fav song he's ever done, and one of my fav hip hip songs since the 90's (just wish ghostface was on the end of it instead of officer ricky, that beat just screams ghostface killah)...

Went to the show last night at Staples, had a good time. Show was dope.

Just wish Kendrick did 2-3 songs from Section 80 and Overly Dedicated.

The show was amazing.
The energy in the building was :wow:
I was like 3 people away from the rails in the GA section.
got there a couple hours early

went last night, dope show as always. visuals YEEZUS > GITD. but i slightly liked GITD more, might've been due to "I Wonder" & "Get Em High". + being on GA floor with everyone pushing and trying to touch yeezy is not cool. had to throw some elbows to some ribcages last night so people would back the hell up. :smh:

Edit:
KDot was dope. :smokin

Last edited:
Copped tix for the Atlanta show then Nashville got added late (I live much closer to Nashville so I much rather go to that show). im scrambling to get rid of my ATL tix. Anyone ever had experience selling tickets for concerts? Whats the best site to go to

Guess i'm a have to wait it out till December since Anaheim got postponed. |I

Why didn't he just initially postpone the Vancouver show to the end?? then he could of been in Cali the whole week... Maybe do some low key small venues.

I remember referred Kanye as " Yeezus" and this girl that i was texting was like "ummm ok"

:lol:

he just made it seem as if "HE" designed the shoes.."I BROUGHT THE YEEZYS TO NIKE"..

all im saying is that he made it seem like it was all him he doesn't mention the initials that are in the damn shoes.

as far as the credit thing i just didn't respond because all you mentioned was that he thanked jay rick rubin and his moms 
laugh.gif

i could give a fuh if this dude designs dildos for the rest of his career, i just didn't like that he was crying like a lil bia that fendi and others wouldn't let him suck on their teet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom