Karreuche tran is now single vol. undisputed dime

I still love her and would do anything to wife

And after i wife id do anything to keep her satisfied

she is the type of girl you try to hook up with your baby brother or little cousin who is in Junior High School

This girl is trash. Type of girl you like in middle school then come college time you laugh at yourself after you see what real grown women actually look like

Cold :lol:

I don't understand how people continue to come into a thread about a girl they think looks like a middle schooler or is trash. I really don't get it :lol: :lol: **** is corny

Yall hating *** negros all up in a thread of a girl that you supposedly dont care for.

Yall looking funny

Chillout captains :lol:

Last edited:
I don't understand how people continue to come into a thread about a girl they think looks like a middle schooler or is trash. I really don't get it :lol: :lol: **** is corny

Its funny because a year from now when she gets a boob job and mass injection they will bash her even more
:lol:

Not even gonna lie, I'm spooked about catching a non curable std. My boys are savages, they will smash anything decent or better, also strippers and have paid for pr0n stars. I'm not about that Russian Roulette life.

Came thisclose to smashing a chick with the herp in 08. We were pretty cool so she told me before anything popped off. Your boy coulda been floatin around here with some captain crunch crumbs on my phallus. Was mad paranoid b/c i fingered her before she told me. Damn near scalded my hand with hot water and alcohol after she left.

Last edited:
Man y'all are clowning on girl HARD! Not to be that guy.... but how about you guys post pics of your girls?

They not going to do that.
These guys spend more energy hatin on her than we spend appreciating her.

Anybody who thinks of a 13 yr old boy when they see Karrueche is a pedophile.
No way around it.

karreuche >>> rihanna

ltpPaHY.gif

Forreal tho.

Yall been recycling the same boy body jokes and misspelling her name jokes for like 3 years.

Yall don't get tired of that?

Last edited:
Forreal tho.

Yall been recycling the same boy body jokes and misspelling her name jokes for like 3 years.

Yall don't get tired of that?

I'm saying :lol:

And if she really isnt nothing special to you or whatever, why the hell do you keep coming back to the thread? To get your giggles off? Really? :lol: you really gonna continue to come back to a thread about a girl who looks like a teenage boy for giggles? I guess..

i never got the boy body jokes either but sometimes they can be funny 
laugh.gif

why can't we all indulge in da lulz?

Back
Top Bottom