Katt Williams meltdown in Oakland

you can say what u what but Katt challenged all them on stage! even bent his self into the audience and even had his shirt off after the show backstage waiting and nobody stepped up! Truth to what he say but you all are overlooking the truth. Bunch of haters that aint going to drop a fly. Oakland yaw scared let Katt punk yaw out. let him say that in detroit and see what happens
Oakland scared? What are you on?

dude's obviously never been to oakland :lol:
This.

Like...Damn Oakland you scary.

What was Katt on?

lmaoo @ that fremont afghan gang crap. i remember growing up and ppl joking about that. these union city/fremont/newark gangs are hella lame

punjabi boyz was the best one, they all had 1994 acura legends with 'desi ballaz' on the back window and wore black satin jackets with tiger heads on the back.  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
so what sort ish was he on?? i meant he was actually speaking and rhyming coherently. :nerd:

I'm from Los Angeles. I've been to the Bay 1 time. You are one ignorant fool to think the Bay is filled with clowns like the one in the picture you posted. Your jokes are sheepish and judging from them you are just another troll/L7. Sorry SF heads Dodgers>Giants

This was for that lame posting a picture of his favorite rapper

Last edited:
Again, if you paid $100 for Kat Williams, you deserve to lose your money.

I'm from Los Angeles. I've been to the Bay 1 time. You are one ignorant fool to think the Bay is filled with clowns like the one in the picture you posted. Your jokes are sheepish and judging from them you are just another troll/L7. Sorry SF heads Dodgers>Giants

i am so confused.

Thats what im saying he's known for using jokes from specials like whole sets. He also really has no structure to his comedy, almost like he has no writing team. I hope cube doesnt include him in final friday.

lol L7? cmon man.

but yeah cat is ridiculous and tries to fight people that pay to see him and he ends up sucking cuz they paid alot...this dude is not funny and was only decent in that special when he was dressed like a leprechaun he's worst than mike epps who had one decent special.

Last edited:
Thats what im saying he's known for using jokes from specials like whole sets. He also really has no structure to his comedy, almost like he has no writing team. I hope cube doesnt include him in final friday.
It's called voice and it's how 90% of the nationally known and recognized comedic performers develop and deliver their material.  Folks with teams of writers generally don't have anything to say/get across.  I'm a definite apologist though b/c I love Katt's comedy and the commitment he has to the points he makes.  I'll admit among the standup scene in Boston I'm in the minority.  But saying he lacks structure isn't really a bad thing.  Some comics go that way (Hedberg/Wright/early Louis CK) but most of the bigger ones now operate from a point of truth with a focused version of themselves leading their delivery style. 

Basically you're saying you don't like his style.  I'll stop with the Katt apologist number tho haha

You really just said dodgers>Giants :smh: you crazier than Katt Williams

Last edited:
Like dude in the video said, Kat was probably off that purico.. And apparently couldn't handle it :lol:

I don't understand why anyone would actually go pay to see him life after his last few incidents.

Cant believe these Town Ns let him get away with this. Where was Shady and Philthy haha? Kind of disappoitned in Oakland. If it was anyone else ish wouldve been a wrap. Im from Fremont not there much anymore though and I wouldve threw something at this fool no joke if I wouldve paid to see him.

Cant believe these Town Ns let him get away with this. Where was Shady and Philthy haha? Kind of disappoitned in Oakland. If it was anyone else ish wouldve been a wrap. Im from Fremont not there much anymore though and I wouldve threw something at this fool no joke if I wouldve paid to see him.
prolly busy burnin it n makin slapz

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom