Kawhi Leonard New Balance

My son is 12 Kawaii is his favorite player so I wanted to get him those shoes to play the season but most of Elementary School gyms is everybody knows isn't the best well-kept so I'm looking for a shoe that holds up well on Dusty courts without tons of wiping

C3912620-13CF-45DE-8AB4-FBC5E280457A.jpeg

My son is 12 Kawaii is his favorite player so I wanted to get him those shoes to play the season but most of Elementary School gyms is everybody knows isn't the best well-kept so I'm looking for a shoe that holds up well on Dusty courts without tons of wiping

He's 12. He'll endure with anything you buy him.

Most kids I see these days are wearing Kyries though.

He's 12. He'll endure with anything you buy him.

Most kids I see these days are wearing Kyries though.
Well u are wrong about him enduring anything which is why I made the post. he's tired of slipping and want to choose a shoe that no matter what Court he was on he would get traction.

Well u are wrong about him enduring anything which is why I made the post. he's tired of slipping and want to choose a shoe that no matter what Court he was on he would get traction.
If you are primarily looking for traction, I think the Puma Clyde Hardword is a good option.

I heard traction was good on the kawhi’s ?

also is your son playing for his school? Don’t they clean the courts and have the grip board before you start the game?

He blocked a shot that could've send it to double overtime. That a game winning block.
on Kemba? yeah. was like <3 seconds left but true, catch and shoot in corner not much offensive option. after the block over a charge and phantom foul on one of Kawhi's drive and then brad's tech, yeah, good game

Lol, ok dad!
I wore whatever was given me. Slipped, wiped, and slipped some more, all the way to a D-1 scholarship.

I look back on it now and I’m like “wow what if I had let poor traction and dusty courts stop me”.

Like I said, he’ll endure in whatever you buy him 😉

looking for a shoe that holds up well on Dusty courts without tons of wiping
from reviews i've read, soles with a wide traction pattern usually works best on dusty courts. the dust doesn't get trapped in the wider grooves. Jordan 34s & Anta KT5 have a wider pattern. best of luck... weartesters. com has a bunch of sneaker reviews that talk about traction on dusty courts

best of luck

Whew, you guys weren't kidding about these running long. I've got a solid inch of toe space while standing up in a size 14.

If another CW comes around that I like, I'll definitely grab a 13.5 next time.

Back
Top Bottom