Kawhi Leonard New Balance

limited sizing as well
A63507A0-87E4-4BB9-BE02-13B70D0C76E0.jpeg

limited sizing as well
A63507A0-87E4-4BB9-BE02-13B70D0C76E0.jpeg
beat me to it, was gonna post that and seeing how my size 9 didn’t make the cut, i’m out lol

if the PEs are any indication of the endless possibilities of great colorways, i’m not even mad and don’t mind waiting it out

I was gonna pay that. Who makes the decision over there to not make common sizes?!? I get they are limited by limited to sizes foh.

Cw feels lazy and the release feels rushed
It’s like their factories werent able to produce smaller sizes or something because of covid

Not confident that NB's website can handle the traffic + it's resale season with the high unemployment. I really like the CW, so I'll try for these. But overall I'm not impressed by the design nor price point. So similar to the Dame 2s

Great color blocking though, and an exciting moment in basketball for sure.

Cw feels lazy and the release feels rushed
It’s like their factories werent able to produce smaller sizes or something because of covid
The colorway is fitting as it recognizes an iconic moment that Kawhi made happen while wearing an NB shoe. I like it. The ASG pair can come out later and still be a big deal.
That is an interesting theory on the sizing availability and seems plausable. I don't think they rushed the release, far from it, but factory situations may have changed and had an impact.

With this release going live on Footlocker and NB website at the same time it will be a tough choice which way to go

Back
Top Bottom