Kawhi Leonard New Balance

The colorway is fitting as it recognizes an iconic moment that Kawhi made happen while wearing an NB shoe. I like it. The ASG pair can come out later and still be a big deal.
That is an interesting theory on the sizing availability and seems plausable. I don't think they rushed the release, far from it, but factory situations may have changed and had an impact.

adding on to what you’re saying, i feel like this “4 bounce” theme/colorway is gonna be his staple and one that NB will prob utilize through each of his shoe

Hope they have wide 🤷‍♂️
nope :smh::smh:

4bounces.png

Last edited:
I have seen multiple opinions from the few that have them already on ig that say TTS. might grab both TTS and 1/2 down and just return or sell the one that doesnt fit if i can get both sizes. Knowing my luck i wont be able to get either but its worth trying

I have seen multiple opinions from the few that have them already on ig that say TTS. might grab both TTS and 1/2 down and just return or sell the one that doesnt fit if i can get both sizes. Knowing my luck i wont be able to get either but its worth trying

Know if they also went down 1/2 size on the omn1s? :emoji_thinking:

only reason i'm sceptical is because one person on IG said TTS but he also went TTS on the omn1s and thought they were fine..

yeah i saw that one too. both talksole said tts k3vinq said omn1s for him were tts and has same size in kawhi and he has a flat foot but the omn1s isnt as long as the current adidas run, I feel it may come down to how people like their shoes to fit cause some people want their toes right against the front practically touching the end while some prefer space. i have read was the heel fit is way better than the omn1s so take that for what you may

another point of view on them havent watched yet but about to. he said in his omn1s low vid he is a true 13 but his lows are a 12.5 and looking at the tag in the video his sample kawhis are a 12 so 🤷‍♂️ His reps told him the 4 bounce colorway is extremely limited which i think we all knew already

Last edited:
Really nervous about the potentially limited nature of these. NB letting another shop carry them makes me think they won't be that super limited, but FL could get a low quantity and NB website might too. Arrggghhhh!

that is the real concern honestly! Footlocker getting them is interesting but legit how many pairs? I asked NB hoops if any other sites would have them and they did not say any other sites at all in response. I am torn on who to try at this point i know FTL can be absolutely blasted and not let anyone through, but i also have never even attempted trying to get anything of this sort from NB.com

NB wevs
that is the real concern honestly! Footlocker getting them is interesting but legit how many pairs? I asked NB hoops if any other sites would have them and they did not say any other sites at all in response. I am torn on who to try at this point i know FTL can be absolutely blasted and not let anyone through, but i also have never even attempted trying to get anything of this sort from NB.com
NB website likely has a waiting room on these. Total crapshoot

we’ve seen how bad the initial release of the OMN1s were especially with the initial drop and if you guys take into consideration how quick puma was able to sell out their rs-dreamers, i totally expect many to strike out quickly.

Cant even focus on the shoes cause with two hands on it he's covering like 40% of the ball.

I can barely palm a ball on a good day. I'd have so much fun playing if I could hold the ball like a damn volleyball. Hope the game is good tonight.

Back
Top Bottom