Kawhi Leonard New Balance

What a mess. Every release is an absolute pain. Can’t wait to see everyone who really “wanted” them put them up on the reselling platforms. Smh (disclarimer: not directed at one in here). Can’t wait to see more in hand pics.

JS”

I grabbed a 12, I am between 11.5 and 12 most brands. Even if they are big, at least I know they will fit. If shoes are to small then there's no coming back from that.

Where there size 9s avaiable anywhere? However, StockX was selling size 9's. I didnt cop today because I read somewhere the smallest size was 9.5.

Hope everyone that wanted copped!

Please let us know how the fit is!!!

lol no way there’s a size 9 out there. smallest size made was 9.5

Weird, how stock x has them.

Im liking these crazy colors Kawhi is wearing lately, Ima pull the trigger on one of em. Hopefully there is a full size run soon!!

Was able to get a pair with an assist. Shoe Palace was absolutely AWFUL and footLocker was awful and strange.

What’s the usual on wait times for emails? I see the charges on my card so I assume they are just swamped and it would come later today

What’s the usual on wait times for emails? I see the charges on my card so I assume they are just swamped and it would come later today

i’ve had times where they’re pretty quick but other times where i prob won’t get in till later in the day

Man, I hope the general release comes in wide. I’m spoiled lol. I was able to get a pair this morning though. I’ll share my thoughts when they come in.

Looks like most of us that wanted them were able to get a pair that makes me happy. I will be even happier when everyone has their confirmation emails then we know we all are good

South Korea ebay seller has sizes under 9.5 wonder how legit is it
Screenshot_20200820_140423.jpg

I thought NB said the size run would go to 14.5?

Was right on top of these but heard the fail horn when I didn't see sizes past 13.

I wear a 13.5 in the OMN1S, but couldn't pull off a 13.

Another less than stellar launch from NB hoops.

Back
Top Bottom