Kawhi Leonard New Balance

Love seeing this thread at the top of the section!!

Can’t wait to finally get a pair for myself...just waiting on the right colorway. Something tells me these will hit NB1...

JS”

Last edited:
@ vegetaray123 vegetaray123
no sellout, plenty of shoes left, and with these sizes left there may NEVER be a sell out :rofl:

Screen Shot 2019-10-23 at 4.03.18 PM.png

Well yeah! Shaq sizes aren’t going anywhere ?...

Think maybe they pulled some of those smaller sizes though? Seems like there were good sizes there then like 5 minutes later they were gone...Maybe I’m just underestimating the hype these had ?‍♂️...

if i was to guess at what will be coming out:
back in Feb NB had a press release for the Omn1s that listed 6 different shoes that were coming out..."Best Kept Secret", "Trust Leonard", "Black Ice" were released at the Fun House.. the other 3 that have not yet been released are: "Project 515" "Detroit Camo" & "DNA"... and i think you're right about Bazely's coming out too...

FYI: there were also 4 color ways made for KL2 when he was deciding were he would sign, Clippers {which came out}, Toronto, New York, Lakers... the Toronto ones were the best looking ones but i doubt those will ever see a release

Project 515 Detroit Camo
Screen Shot 2019-10-23 at 5.16.22 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-10-23 at 5.19.16 PM.png
DNA
Screen Shot 2019-10-23 at 5.19.39 PM.png

back in Feb NB had a press release for the Omn1s that listed 6 different shoes that were coming out..."Best Kept Secret", "Trust Leonard", "Black Ice" were released at the Fun House.. the other 3 that have not yet been released are: "Project 515" "Detroit Camo" & "DNA"... and i think you're right about Bazely's coming out too...

FYI: there were also 4 color ways made for KL2 when he was deciding were he would sign, Clippers {which came out}, Toronto, New York, Lakers... the Toronto ones were the best looking ones but i doubt those will ever see a release

Project 515 Detroit Camo
Screen Shot 2019-10-23 at 5.16.22 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-10-23 at 5.19.16 PM.png
DNA

That’s kind of what I was thinking...That and I’ve wanted the white and red pair since I first saw them...Secretly wishing they’d eventually release...

Anyway there’s a couple of those early colorways I liked better than the others and would definitely try for a pickup if they’re the ones that end up releasing...

Project 515 Detroit Camo
DNA

1571875866067.png

toronto ones were hard

Last edited:
Half sizes all the way to a 20?

As a size 14, this confuses me. I'm not used to all these choices :lol:

For those who actually own or have tried these on...TTS for casual wear? I don't mind a little toe room. Won't be hooping in these.

Half sizes all the way to a 20?

As a size 14, this confuses me. I'm not used to all these choices :lol:

For those who actually own or have tried these on...TTS for casual wear? I don't mind a little toe room. Won't be hooping in these.
if you don't mind a little toe room then TTS... they do run a little long

Sitting here thinking about it...There’s a good chance the 11/14 pair is the Detroit Camo’s with some blue added in somewhere...

1571953669966.jpeg

quite a bit of toe space, but tight around the mid foot and I went tts. not as springy as the kd12 but have more of a 997 feel with a firm forefoot. the cushioning is nice tho and they feel secure around the ankle. knit around the toe box is not very pliable either

1571953669966.jpeg

quite a bit of toe space, but tight around the mid foot and I went tts. not as springy as the kd12 but have more of a 997 feel with a firm forefoot. the cushioning is nice tho and they feel secure around the ankle. knit around the toe box is not very pliable either

Thanks for the quick review! Would you go down half a size or no?

JS”

Thanks for the quick review! Would you go down half a size or no?

JS”
just wore them with some normal ankle socks. id say tts. would wear thinner socks too. the forefoot is very low to the ground and heavy. Also kinda wish the proportions of the shoe were a little different, but its a very new balancy shoe... like everything has a weight to it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom