Kawhi Leonard New Balance

new model releasing this thursday BB9000

11787_Desktop_Comp_Q_A_Image1.jpg

Are there any performance reviews of the Two Wxys? Have any of yall played in them?
Thinking about grabbing a pair but keep seeing and hearing people describe some of the materials as cheap.

Eastbay has a Kawhi Signature colorway listed to release on April 22. Colors listed are Green/Red/Blue. Let's hope they come.

New Kawhi colorway showed up on NB as "Coming Soon." Colors listed are Cloud Pink with UV Glo. Style code is BBKLSES1.

I hope people dont blame the Jamal Murray Injury on NB. It brings me back to Charles Barkley blaming Low shoes for Kobe's ankle injuries.

off topic but when did new balance retro the 550? that was my first non nike bbball shoe. nowhere to get um for retail anymore?

off topic but when did new balance retro the 550? that was my first non nike bbball shoe. nowhere to get um for retail anymore?
there's been a couple drops this year...up to a couple weeks ago the NB site still had some in various sizes...everything's gone now

550 was brought back last fall as a part of a collab with ALD in 4 different CW and currently have a draw going on for 2 new CW as part of their spring collection.

there's been general releases since then but pops up on sites randomly along with NB stores but generally sells out quickly. they show on the NB site as well, but they dropped earlier this year and have pretty much been OOS since then.

there's plenty of colorways slated to be released throughout this year so just kinda gotta keep checking since a lot of the social media/twitter pages seem to post about it

Back
Top Bottom