Kawhi Leonard New Balance

doesn't matter about what area you're in, all the outlets are tied into the same network...give them the model number BBOMNLWT and they can check EVERY outlet store...there was nothing in my area but they found them somewhere & shipped to a couple to my friends {free shipping}...fyi: they do run a bit long so you probably could get away with a 12.5 too :wink:
I tried that at my local NB Factory store and they said the discounted shoes are only available at each location and they couldn't help me out at all. Said I was SOL.
That sound like NB and their silly policies. The first drops of the Omn1s and the holiday 2019 drops were excluded from employee discounts. Stupid.

Last edited:
That sound like NB and their silly policies.

nope, 100% disagree....sounds like whoever you guys are dealing with at the NB Factory Store either doesn't know what they are doing or too lazy to place the order...the NB Policy is to check and see if the shoe is available at another location and ship it from there, price of the shoe or model don't matter {unless of course no other store or the warehouse has it}...i've done it dozens of times and had shoes sent to me from all over..the Omn1's i got where shipped from a store in FLA.

nope, 100% disagree....sounds like whoever you guys are dealing with at the NB Factory Store either doesn't know what they are doing or too lazy to place the order...the NB Policy is to check and see if the shoe is available at another location and ship it from there, price of the shoe or model don't matter {unless of course no other store or the warehouse has it}...i've done it dozens of times and had shoes sent to me from all over..the Omn1's i got where shipped from a store in FLA.
Can you please post a link to that policy so that I can show it to the staff?

i don't have access to that policy, just told to me & as i previously mentioned i've had shoes shipped to me & my friends MANY times
I worked for NB for years at the retail level. Absolutely restricted what stores could order at time with both outlets and inline full price impacted by this. Basketball was often the target of restrictions. Can't say it's the case here, but as I said it sounds like something they would impose.

..but as I said it sounds like something they would impose.
nope, just talked to my friend {who is an asst store manager} today who laughed when i told him a couple stores wouldn't do the orders... a couple years ago all the factory stores in the USA were tied in together so they wouldn't lose out on making the sale.

nope, just talked to my friend {who is an asst store manager} today who laughed when i told him a couple stores wouldn't do the orders... a couple years ago all the factory stores in the USA were tied in together so they wouldn't lose out on making the sale.
Yup eom was introduced to all NB owned stores, both factory and inline. They have had restrictions on it in the past.and most involve basketball, but not all. When it comes to ordering and what they allow and don't, trust me as someone who worked there I can tell you they had some silly rules and things happen. They still have some rules regarding basketball shoes that limit employee discounts on them. The employees at the stores probably don't order just to make sure they don't violate some policy.

I don't understand the huge excitement going about those pics. What I'm perplexed about is that this same colorway was shown months ago from practice pics and no one cared but now everyone and their sister's cousin's barber's daughter's gardner has to repost ASAP. :lol: I'm excited but relax, people. We'll get these after the multiple delays that we have come to expect from NB Hoops. :emoji_thumbsup:

@ stangnhoops stangnhoops @ th3jermster th3jermster

this one???
D886CC77-A910-4F0B-B916-90C84C7DFC66.jpeg

Thanks to stangnhoops stangnhoops , he found the post from November on IG. I think Im spoiled with Nike's signature shoes seemingly releasing around the same time every year. I was hoping NB was going to debut the Kawhi 2 at the All Star game. I also thought these were a wear test pair because of the stitching for the eyelets just seemed too plain for me.
I Screenshot_20210502-063405_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20210502-063401_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20210502-063409_Instagram.jpg

I know that dates keep changing and releases keep getting postponed but I saw that the Cloud Pink/UV Glo pair (BBKLSES1) now has an image and release date of 05/15 up on Eastbay and Footaction. In Two Wxy news, up on FinishLine they have the My Home releases (BB2WXYSO Dejountay Murray, BB2WXYOH Darius Bazley) showing a release date of 05/15. These still show as "coming soon" up on NB. I guess that gives us some hope... maybe. :lol:

Last edited:
Minor release update.
BB2WXYCS (Iridescent/Steel/White) are now being labeled as "Spurs" on FinishLine and BB2WXYCB (Yellow/Red/Multi) are "Gushers". Tentative release date still at 6/1.

Minor release update.
BB2WXYCS (Iridescent/Steel/White) are now being labeled as "Spurs" on FinishLine and BB2WXYCB (Yellow/Red/Multi) are "Gushers". Tentative release date still at 6/1.
The CS pair has been on Dejountes feet often so that makes sense while Bazley has been in the Gushers pair. Excited for both

Still waiting to see Kawhi throw a pair on with color, but this is interesting. Wonder which of the pairs we have seen teased will be the final version.

Back
Top Bottom