Kawhi Leonard New Balance

Have Omn1s highs and lows plus a few Kawhis. Maybe 30 in total haven't counted lately

Wow 30 shhheeesh. I needa 🔌 lol

Sucks none of the stores near me carry NB. I wanted to get some omn1s but the colors I wanted were limited. Too scared to pull the trigger due to sizing. Might pick up a low if they go on sale or even the two wxys.

Wow 30 shhheeesh. I needa 🔌 lol

Sucks none of the stores near me carry NB. I wanted to get some omn1s but the colors I wanted were limited. Too scared to pull the trigger due to sizing. Might pick up a low if they go on sale or even the two wxys.
No store near me now has them and when the first few came out I didn't know the sizing and went .5 too big. I have since fixed that.

1619050052453.png

Damn!! Wow. Any 13’s let me know if you’re in the area. My local factory store has nothing.
doesn't matter about what area you're in, all the outlets are tied into the same network...give them the model number BBOMNLWT and they can check EVERY outlet store...there was nothing in my area but they found them somewhere & shipped to a couple to my friends {free shipping}...fyi: they do run a bit long so you probably could get away with a 12.5 too :wink:

jaynev jaynev Scheels is a HUGE sports store, like 3-4 times the size of D Ickes, and have a great selection in store (better than the online). We just got ours in north Texas during Covid. I’ll check and see if there are any more in store.

Thanks midd44 midd44 I actually asked over the phone to my factory store today and said they haven’t gotten them in store and they couldn’t order. Not sure how true that is versus talking to them and trying in person. Maybe 12.5 would be right.

Thanks duke40 duke40 yeah we have d I ck’ sup here but not scheels. Appreciate you taking the time. With indoor staffing back up I really want to try a pair of these over the kawhi and the 2way.

doesn't matter about what area you're in, all the outlets are tied into the same network...give them the model number BBOMNLWT and they can check EVERY outlet store...there was nothing in my area but they found them somewhere & shipped to a couple to my friends {free shipping}...fyi: they do run a bit long so you probably could get away with a 12.5 too :wink:
I tried that at my local NB Factory store and they said the discounted shoes are only available at each location and they couldn't help me out at all. Said I was SOL.

Back
Top Bottom