Kawhi Leonard New Balance

So the OMN1S wasn't his first signature sneaker? :emoji_confused:

Those are really nice. Reminds me a lot of the Dame Lillard 2s:

D-Lillard-2-Home-Hero-F37123-1024x512.jpg

D-Lillard-2-Home-Hero-F37123-1024x512.jpg

note the logo on the tongue. maybe the OMN1S was a stopgap while they waited for the result of the Nike lawsuit. he didn’t get his logo back it seems

They're doing the super limited crap again?

Pass.

These are ugly as hell and look like a Lillard rip off.

I wonder what gives NB the impression that there is extraordinary interest in the kawhi line to the point where they make every release hyper limited?

By the time fall rolls around and maybe a wider release happens, people will be more interested in whatever Nike decides to do with the Kobe line, Lebron 18's, Kyrie 7's etc.

I'm good on NB hoops.

The omn1s were so nice compared to these. It was such a well thought out design. These have no form to them like yeesh.

I can see the Lillard 2 inspiration a bit w the shape and heel

I like em though. Look great in foot andfor some cool tech going on - heel pad and such.

They're doing the super limited crap again?

Pass.

These are ugly as hell and look like a Lillard rip off.

I wonder what gives NB the impression that there is extraordinary interest in the kawhi line to the point where they make every release hyper limited?

By the time fall rolls around and maybe a wider release happens, people will be more interested in whatever Nike decides to do with the Kobe line, Lebron 18's, Kyrie 7's etc.

I'm good on NB hoops.

**** NIKE 4 LIFE !!

The TV ad said something like "this is his car, this is his shoe". Sounded like a semi-signature shoe to me, like how the Zoom Huarache 2K4 wasn't really Kobe's signature shoe.
wasnt the 2k4 supposed to be kobes shoe? i remember the original non released version had an 8 ball on the side but they changed it because it was still a sensitive time after the rape case.

also the omn1 absolutely counts as a koala sig shoe. who else wears it besides him?

just like back in the days when we would say those the new barkleys? and it was the air force max. or the tim hardaways were the air raids. the michael changs were the reebok court victory pumps and so on.

also the omn1 absolutely counts as a koala sig shoe. who else wears it besides him?

just like back in the days when we would say those the new barkleys? and it was the air force max. or the tim hardaways were the air raids. the reebok question were the iversons. the michael changs were the reebok court victory pumps and so on.
Dejounte Murray, Darius bazely. I think marquis chriss wore them too

wasnt the 2k4 supposed to be kobes shoe? i remember the original non released version had an 8 ball on the side but they changed it because it was still a sensitive time after the rape case.
Correct. I saw those pics. Might have been pics of fakes, though.

The 2K5s and Hyperdunk was also treated like his semi-signature shoes.

I'm going to call the OMN1s Kawhi's semi-signature shoe that other NB players also wore.

OMN1 was always New Balance’s signature shoe. Similar to the Hyperdunk as mentioned above.
The new dog gives me more Rose 1 vibes than Lillard.

Back
Top Bottom