Kawhi Leonard New Balance

I went with omn1s size but my omn1s size even half size down from what i normally wear in nike was on the long side. I do have short toes and that does play a huge part in the omn1s running long. like others have said they are shorter length wise. The tongue construction makes the shoe hard to get on cause the bootie is not stretchy like the omn1s tongue was. Years of putting the KD 9 on have primed me for getting these on i guess lol. I honestly knowing shoes fit everyone different and everyones foot is vastly different would say going in your omn1s size depending on how they fit you could be a bad idea, i know some like some room and some prefer their toes to basically touch the end of the shoe.

sorry for the long post would rather it be long with real examples and reasoning as why i went with the size i did than just a simple sentence

Last edited:
I'm still thinking about it. I would like my size but I might have to wait for the GR.
Please let me know. I am a 10.5 in OMN1S, but would be willing to try an 11 in these if they fit a little smaller than the OMN1S, especially since the only available pairs are on StockX or eBay.

Please let me know. I am a 10.5 in OMN1S, but would be willing to try an 11 in these if they fit a little smaller than the OMN1S, especially since the only available pairs are on StockX or eBay.
I think I can do my Omn1s size or half size up from it. The shoe fits really secure and the ankle grip is solid. Worth trying an 11 if the price is there. If I can get 11.5 for a decent price I will scoop one up to compare to my 11.

My pair came today (in tts, i had to go down 1/2 in omn1s). Length wise I think it's ok/good likely due to the snug fit, however I do get heel slip walking around. double socking ( I wear the casual stance socks, so maybe 2x stance = 1 thick nike elite socks) does fix the issue, so maybe half size down for me :emoji_thinking:.

As Shoeboy4 Shoeboy4 mentioned, definitely try different sizes where possible as it can depend on socks, preference, and even how you tie the shoe (more applicable for omn1s) can make a difference.

Also sorry for the long & probably unnecessary details like socks. I think one of the reason there is no consensus sizing on omn1s is due to the different variables.
(I tested this yesterday and my TTS omn1s actually fits really good if I wear thick socks/double sock and use this method to tie my laces )

Last edited:
My pair came today (in tts, i had to go down 1/2 in omn1s). Length wise I think it's ok/good likely due to the snug fit, however I do get heel slip walking around. double socking ( I wear the casual stance socks, so maybe 2x stance = 1 thick nike elite socks) does fix the issue, so maybe half size down for me :emoji_thinking:.

As Shoeboy4 Shoeboy4 mentioned, definitely try different sizes where possible as it can depend on socks, preference, and even how you tie the shoe (more applicable for omn1s) can make a difference.

Also sorry for the long & probably unnecessary details like socks. I think one of the reason there is no consensus sizing on omn1s is due to the different variables.
(I tested this yesterday and my TTS omn1s actually fits really good if I wear thick socks/double sock and use this method to tie my laces )

ahh the runners knot! typically what a lot of us runners do to help heel slippage/adding a bit more stability for that secure lockdown

Happy to have em all

Attachments

• IMG_20200828_161920.jpg
    IMG_20200828_161920.jpg
    503.6 KB · Views: 108
yup looks like hes got on a blacked out 327 with leather on it as opposed to the typical suede/nylon material. think it might be an upcoming collab

sorry if i missed this but is there going to be a wider release with a bigger size range of the Kawhi Four Bounces bball shoe?

So we're getting more kawhi cw soon? Hope it'll be the all star pair

not sure you can say soon but i would say probably 2-3 more cw releasing by the end of the year?
NB grey day is coming up this week so maybe there could be a drop like the OMN1s but doubt it since there has been zero marketing/advertising done on it

if he wins the chip again this year, NB will for sure have something ready, but other than that, i feel like we should see more availability of the shoe for the start of next season. if im not mistaken, NB was intending for this shoe to be more available to the public during the 2021 season

not sure you can say soon but i would say probably 2-3 more cw releasing by the end of the year?
NB grey day is coming up this week so maybe there could be a drop like the OMN1s but doubt it since there has been zero marketing/advertising done on it

if he wins the chip again this year, NB will for sure have something ready, but other than that, i feel like we should see more availability of the shoe for the start of next season. if im not mistaken, NB was intending for this shoe to be more available to the public during the 2021 season
Something for Grey Day would be a nice surprise. Grey day Omn1s was one of the better pairs last year and grey day overall was strong by NB. Pandemic might have derailed any plans.

I do expect 4-6 more this year for the Kawhi but who knows? If they get eliminated before the finals that could change. It could also be more then I think it will be. It all depends on how many pairs per drop.

Something for Grey Day would be a nice surprise. Grey day Omn1s was one of the better pairs last year and grey day overall was strong by NB. Pandemic might have derailed any plans.

I do expect 4-6 more this year for the Kawhi but who knows? If they get eliminated before the finals that could change. It could also be more then I think it will be. It all depends on how many pairs per drop.

covid for sure derailed a lot of the plans but you really think 4-6 more by the of the year? i mean even with the OMN1s coming out toast years, we really didn’t get to see much CW drop till like way later and the increased production with the later CW. i hope i’m wrong though

covid for sure derailed a lot of the plans but you really think 4-6 more by the of the year? i mean even with the OMN1s coming out toast years, we really didn’t get to see much CW drop till like way later and the increased production with the later CW. i hope i’m wrong though
Yeah there were 3 spread wide across the middle of the year and then the late push with Shoe Palace and the holiday pairs. Makes 4-6 seem conservative.

They should release a cw for each round of the playoffs Kawhi progresses through
Without any way of knowing they will 100% move on to each next round they can't. Would leave them holding the bag if they lost in the WC finals, or worse, sooner. Would like to see more drops but they have to plan around sure things.

Back
Top Bottom