Kawhi Leonard New Balance

Okay yeah that CW is the best since he started wearing this shoe. I'm going to need those.

Hope they aren't a PE that never comes out.

Still waiting for FTL to ship or I'm gonna have to contact them what is going to happen. Nobody here ordered off them?

It's all good they would've been half to full size too big. I'll wait for other colorways and the smaller sizes become available.
I would cop these Dame 6 :lol: as consolation but I don't like the yellow and the writing on it.
Screenshot_20200824_155408.jpg

just delivered and really liking these in hand.
had to go half up from my TTS 9 lol but they honestly don’t feel too big/long, may just double sock it and tie them down a bit more tight. surprisingly i feel like the 9.5 on these feel like they’re the length of the 9 on the OMN1s

but yeah i would say TTS is the way to go with these and will definitely try for the 9 once they become more widely available
FA92E2CC-78C8-421B-A195-F6C19781081E.jpeg

just delivered and really liking these in hand.
had to go half up from my TTS 9 lol but they honestly don’t feel too big/long, may just double sock it and tie them down a bit more tight. surprisingly i feel like the 9.5 on these feel like they’re the length of the 9 on the OMN1s

but yeah i would say TTS is the way to go with these and will definitely try for the 9 once they become more widely available
FA92E2CC-78C8-421B-A195-F6C19781081E.jpeg
They look great and thanks for the sizing info. My pair is out for delivery so I am antsy over here. Hoping this is one of those pairs I can make multiple sizes work cause I may have guessed wrong in the 11 when I need 11.5.

that weartesters video showing the details of the koala shoe really has me wishing these were widely available
Eventually they should be but it could be awhile. Thinking any playoff pairs released will be limited. The first three Omnis were all limited and then it opened up.

They look great and thanks for the sizing info. My pair is out for delivery so I am antsy over here. Hoping this is one of those pairs I can make multiple sizes work cause I may have guessed wrong in the 11 when I need 11.5.

no problem! hoping they fit you well but if not, you’ll at least know for the next drop!

They arrived. Tough tough pair to get on foot and they feel like they lockdown once on. Feel .25 smaller than the Omn1s in the same size. Lots of great details, even the paper around the shoe was given details. Great launch pair
IMG_20200825_154831.jpg
IMG_20200825_154910.jpg
IMG_20200825_154831.jpg
Tough like KD 9? I loved the 9 but it was stupid to get on till it broke in

They arrived. Tough tough pair to get on foot and they feel like they lockdown once on. Feel .25 smaller than the Omn1s in the same size. Lots of great details, even the paper around the shoe was given details. Great launch pair
IMG_20200825_154831.jpg
IMG_20200825_154910.jpg
IMG_20200825_154831.jpg

i thought it was just me haha but i agree that getting them on feet was a bit more difficult than i anticipated even with it being half a size bigger for me but definitely will be a good lock down

IMG_20200825_154831.jpg
IMG_20200825_154910.jpg
IMG_20200825_154831.jpg

if not for the fuselike material in the forefoot, these would have been perfect. that fuse overlay is an eyesore for me and never sat well. primarily the reason why I hated the KD Vs so much.

if not for the fuselike material in the forefoot, these would have been perfect. that fuse overlay is an eyesore for me and never sat well. primarily the reason why I hated the KD Vs so much.
It's typically there for durability while keeping the weight down and cost of materials and extra labor associated with another construction step. Saves $$ and weight.

Back
Top Bottom