KC Chiefs player kills girlfriend, then commits suicide at team facility

feel for the girls mother too for having to witness that......couldn't imagine me witnessing someone taking my daughter out like that......if you're gonna kill yourself then do it but don't take anybody with you smhhh

Apparently the gf's mom witnessed the shooting of her daughter as well and called the cops where they found him in the pakring lot with a gun to his head, then thanked Pioli and Crennel for all they have done for him...this story is beyond awful.....RIP to the girlfriend and I hope for the best for everyone in that organization :smh: :smh:

O... i get that alot, but forreal dude drove all the way to the stadium for his suicide... smh something like a grand finale or outro

Dude obviously didn't live to explain why. So whatever people try to say at this point is hyperbole

Wow. Insane.

Terrible all the way around.:smh:
This. Absolutely horrible. KC should forfeit tomorrow's game. It's just too soon to even think about playing football.

Forfeit? The NFL should cancel that game, I heard they told carolina to fly to the game regardless but they really cant expect a football team to go on the field and play after something like that happened at the facility....not to mention the emotional toll that will have on the coach and gm :smh: awful awful situation
Not sure how it works with games cancelled by the NFL but I'm assuming that it would have to be rescheduled. Neither the Chiefs nor the Panthers will have any effect on standings or playoff contention irregardless of the outcome. Better to just cancel and move forward. Maybe call it a tie.

Yeah that honestly may be the way to go just call it a tie, they both have bad records but no bye weeks and it won't matter at all with standings or draft order I guess....I just cannot fathom how they make the Chiefs play tomorrow...I'm sure Carolina will have no issue either thats just so tragic

Dude obviously didn't live to explain why. So whatever people try to say at this point is hyperbole
pssh... dude drove all the way to the facility and shot himself in front of two people... if he wanted to do off himself then he really meant it when it did it because a regular dude would've stopped smh

I would be shocked if Goodell decides to let them play this game. Unfortunately their bye week has already passed so they can't schedule a make up date. Damn if you do, damn if you don't

i dont think anyone would be upset if they postponed or cancelled this gm. you cant make the chiefs take the field the NEXT day after this. roger goodell has to do the right thing and put the gm on hold.

where they trying to talk him out of it or just happened to walk past him in the car?

where they trying to talk him out of it or just happened to walk past him in the car?

sounded like they were trying to talk to him. article says he thanked the both of them before going through with it. also, both romeo and scott said they never felt threatened themselves at any point.

pssh... dude drove all the way to the facility and shot himself in front of two people... if he wanted to do off himself then he really meant it when it did it because a regular dude would've stopped smh

A "regular dude" wouldn't had killed his baby's mama and pursued some professional help before it reached a crescendo. You really are trying to make rationalize a irrational situatoin

naw really though a reagular dude aint even thinking about putting a gun to his head... i mean how bad was his life he had a kid , millions of dollars, birds everywhere, and dude just one day wakes up and does this smh... the devil is somewhere believe that... and dont say it was a brain issue....

naw really though a reagular dude aint even thinking about putting a gun to his head... i mean how bad was his life he had a kid , millions of dollars, birds everywhere, and dude just one day wakes up and does this smh... the devil is somewhere believe that... and dont say it was a brain issue....

So much ignorance :x, you're embarrassing yourself my dude.

Last edited:

Sigh

Just stop

sounded like they were trying to talk to him. article says he thanked the both of them before going through with it. also, both romeo and scott said they never felt threatened themselves at any point.

said it was crennel, pioli, and other staff members present in the parking lot. they tried talking him out of any further violence.

SMH I DONT SEE WHY YALL SO PROTECTIVE AGAINST PEOPLE YALL DONT EVEN KNOW!!! WHO KILLED THEMSELVES AND THEY GF... SMH, cats always worried about the next man..

After destroying his home life I suppose it was the only place that offered him any kind of stability before choosing to go.
thats why you think he went there?? i think he went there as if he was saying f all yall and goodbye ... grand finale

Back
Top Bottom