KC Chiefs player kills girlfriend, then commits suicide at team facility

Rumor is they were arguing over Trey Songz before he killed her
nerd.gif
mean.gif
if true then take all that back... i know dude had mental problems if u arguing with yo girl about some damn trey songs

So it was his mother that saw it?

said it was crennel, pioli, and other staff members present in the parking lot. they tried talking him out of any further violence.

Terrible situation to be in.

Last edited:
I just thought of something. Do you guys think one of his teammates was smangin ol girl and he went to arrowhead to settle the score?

It's just kinda strange that he went to the facility and then offed himself there. Maybe the coach and GM stopped him for doing further damage.

Whatever the case, it's just a terrible situation all around. :smh:

Last edited:
says teammates noticed him distraught and notified presti and crennel. which makes me think they mustve had some practice or walk through scheduled. cant imagine what goes down between two seemingly happy ppl at 8 am that results in death, especially with a baby and mother in the same household. then he drove to a facility where all his teammates would be. i dont think he had suicide planned, but did it once he heard the sirens coming. sad for everyone that was apart of the ordeal

I just thought of something. Do you guys think one of his teammates was smangin ol girl and he went to arrowhead to settle the score?

It's just kinda strange that he went to the facility and then offed himself there. Maybe the coach and GM stopped him for doing further damage.

Whatever the case, it's just a terrible situation all around. :smh:

i had the thought. not going to speculate though. couldve been anything really.

It's a sad situation at hand.

But the business and personal aspect of this has to be separated.

Call the game a tie.

And they were going to fire Romeo and Scott it still has to be done.

I understand this is a tragedy but you can't let emotions effect football decisions.

The all-knowing, understanding, holier-than-thou response came a bit later in this thread than I expected.

I don't judge suicide. People have their reasons and it's up to their families to cope. However you are going to defend a murder?

I can't, committing suicide is one thing, taking someone with you is indefensible. It's a cowardly act, not giving dude the benefit of the doubt.

why he have to off himself at the facility though
mean.gif
After destroying his home life I suppose it was the only place that offered him any kind of stability before choosing to go.
That certainly seems plausible.  He may have panicked after realizing the ramifications of what he just did and did not know where to go.  The depressive mind is a chaotic thing, he could have simply just went to his "second family" to confess.  But this is all purely speculation.

I can't even begin to imagine what it's like to see your daughter murdered.  And that baby growing up with no parents.  This is all very sad.

Last edited:
I can't, committing suicide is one thing, taking someone with you is indefensible. It's a cowardly act, not giving dude the benefit of the doubt.
That's how I feel.

If you're going to go out, go out solo.

No reason to take people down with you

Sad enough the kid grows up with only one parent, now both are gone and a mother has to cope with witnessing her child being taken away in front of her.

I don't judge suicide. People have their reasons and it's up to their families to cope. However you are going to defend a murder?
100% agree with you on this...

How is this situation any different than the news we hear almost daily about people killing others and then taking their own lives?

Whatever the case, it's just a terrible situation all around.
mean.gif
naw couldnt have... if so his teammate wouldve been on the ground too...

I would think some sort of betrayal must have went down between he and the old lady. Or maybe even an accident??
You don't check someone out with their parent in the front row. Mental issues or not. That seems pretty ruthless. The suicide part could be anything. In sure we will find out soon.

Wow...my guess is...something went down, he didn't mean to kill her...knew he was done once the police found out...and ended his life where his dream started.

Crazy man. RIP

Apparently it was actually Belchers Mom that witnessed him killing his girlfriend and referred to her as her Daughter during the 911 call. Messed up situation throughout,can only imagine how she must feel after witnessing her own sons actions :smh:.

I've only heard about this for about 10 minutes now, and don't know every detail, but I can't say this tragedy this has anything to do with head trauma or anything. This has to be nearly 100% betrayal of some sort, whether it's on him, or his girlfriend. Damn :smh: This may sound cliche' cause NT is the woman haters club, but the misery women can cause, or be involved in...:smh:

Oh it was HIS mom???
Oh......that's a whole different angle then.
Don't mess wit mama! Moms couldn't stop him? Oh man, musta been all bad! I'm sure it's deeper then we know.

His girlfriend is from here, and I'm friends with a few of those that went to school with her. Sad situation all around, especially for their daughter. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom