KD 11

lol if nightwing is complaining about support and containment uh oh

that boy moves like manute bol

Whenever Nightwing is complaining about Lateral containment or fit, I immediately disregard his take.

Those are two categories where he is consistently off.

He definitely moves like Sam Perkins on the Pacers.

I'll wait for a more credible review for sure.

Whenever Nightwing is complaining about Lateral containment or fit, I immediately disregard his take.

Shouldn't that mean if he's having lateral movement issues someone who can really move would have it worse?

Shouldn't that mean if he's having lateral movement issues someone who can really move would have it worse?

If he was accurate, yes. But since he is not, no.

Nightwing complained about lateral containment on the KD10’s and it wasn’t as extreme as he made it out to be.

I played in them for 4 months straight and they were fine.

Big Smooth had game from the top of the key in the Pacers days. No one was maximizing that 5 square feet of space like him lol

Wow that EYBL colorway is not good. Replace the grey pieces with the raspberry color used on other parts of shoe and they would likely look much better...

Nightwing is gonna trash these and double down on his initial claims that the lateral support sucks. Actually he'll give his bogus "starting 5" rating in every category except support then contradict his own ratings in the actual video review (He always does this and it's hilarious).

Then he's gonna prop up those garbage Puma abominations on the platform that they're different and that it's just his opinion and that he's entitled to his opinion, when the truth is that they look Like K-Pop women's platform shoes.

Then he's gonna do a soft under armour promo while simultaneously reminding you guys that he thinks he's the best shoe reviewer, when in fact, it always has been and always will be Schwollo.

Don't let the soft UA promo distract you from the fact that the Curry 5's literally tore up his feet, leaving scars, then he reappears weeks later with a review of the shoe in a different color and says "MY BAD Y'ALL, THESE ARE PERFECTLY FINE SHOES". That UA check must have been direct deposited...

Does anyone else's BS meter go off when someone feels that they constantly have to remind you that what they are telling you is their opinion??

Like, fam, I had no idea that what you were telling me directly was YOUR OWN OPINION?

How could that fact ever been lost on me?

LMAO!

I've said this before and I'll say it again:
Nightwing is a mere sharecropper in the review game.

Last edited:
Nightwing is gonna trash these and double down on his initial claims that the lateral support sucks. Actually he'll give his bogus "starting 5" rating in every category except support then contradict his own ratings in the actual video review (He always does this and it's hilarious).

Then he's gonna prop up those garbage Puma abominations on the platform that they're different and that it's just his opinion and that he's entitled to his opinion, when the truth is that they look Like K-Pop women's platform shoes.

Then he's gonna do a soft under armour promo while simultaneously reminding you guys that he thinks he's the best shoe reviewer, when in fact, it always has been and always will be Schwollo.

Don't let the soft UA promo distract you from the fact that the Curry 5's literally tore up his feet, leaving scars, then he reappears weeks later with a review of the shoe in a different color and says "MY BAD Y'ALL, THESE ARE PERFECTLY FINE SHOES". That UA check must have been direct deposited...

Does anyone else's BS meter go off when someone feels that they constantly have to remind you that what they are telling you is their opinion??

Like, fam, I had no idea that what you were telling me directly was YOUR OWN OPINION?

How could that fact ever been lost on me?

LMAO!

I've said this before and I'll say it again:
Nightwing is a mere sharecropper in the review game.

I also like Schwollo's reviews.

You went a little hard on "NW". I like that he's "Honest" most of time, especially about the Curry 5, he wanted to like them.

I did find it "Weird" how he reviewed the same shoe he basically said he never wanted to put on again a month or so later. He did say he got half size bigger this time....

or the check cleared. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom