KD 11

34864010_642279802778978_6171281178675380224_n.jpg

Nightwing is gonna trash these and double down on his initial claims that the lateral support sucks. Actually he'll give his bogus "starting 5" rating in every category except support then contradict his own ratings in the actual video review (He always does this and it's hilarious).

Then he's gonna prop up those garbage Puma abominations on the platform that they're different and that it's just his opinion and that he's entitled to his opinion, when the truth is that they look Like K-Pop women's platform shoes.

Then he's gonna do a soft under armour promo while simultaneously reminding you guys that he thinks he's the best shoe reviewer, when in fact, it always has been and always will be Schwollo.

Don't let the soft UA promo distract you from the fact that the Curry 5's literally tore up his feet, leaving scars, then he reappears weeks later with a review of the shoe in a different color and says "MY BAD Y'ALL, THESE ARE PERFECTLY FINE SHOES". That UA check must have been direct deposited...

Does anyone else's BS meter go off when someone feels that they constantly have to remind you that what they are telling you is their opinion??

Like, fam, I had no idea that what you were telling me directly was YOUR OWN OPINION?

How could that fact ever been lost on me?

LMAO!

I've said this before and I'll say it again:
Nightwing is a mere sharecropper in the review game.
Didn’t know he re reviewed them. I like sticking to nt reviews and the smaller reviewers. Crowd sourced info is always better than one person’s

Didn’t know he re reviewed them. I like sticking to nt reviews and the smaller reviewers. Crowd sourced info is always better than one person’s
To be honest I take online reviews with a mountain of salt. I like to try the stuff myself. I don't know if these dudes play ball and how,they play if they do. I also think most of these cats don't because they sound like most girls I know trying to get them to lift more than a 10lb dumbell. My arms hurt, that's too much blah blah blah. Cats in college, pros have these sneakers and don't seem to have all these problems but online dudes feet hurting and can't stay in the sneakers, or the grip isn't right? Please so that's why I take all reviews online like cool but I gotta find out on my own

To be honest I take online reviews with a mountain of salt. I like to try the stuff myself. I don't know if these dudes play ball and how,they play if they do. I also think most of these cats don't because they sound like most girls I know trying to get them to lift more than a 10lb dumbell. My arms hurt, that's too much blah blah blah. Cats in college, pros have these sneakers and don't seem to have all these problems but online dudes feet hurting and can't stay in the sneakers, or the grip isn't right? Please so that's why I take all reviews online like cool but I gotta find out on my own

You have a point but if many reviewers are saying the same thing about a shoe it’s generally true.

Example, sizing down for Harden’s. Or shoes not being for wide footers and traction issues. They’re usually on point with that.

No the reviewers don’t play like Lebron or MJ but they do provide good knowledge about shoes...most of the time.

I also like Schwollo's reviews.

You went a little hard on "NW". I like that he's "Honest" most of time, especially about the Curry 5, he wanted to like them.

I did find it "Weird" how he reviewed the same shoe he basically said he never wanted to put on again a month or so later. He did say he got half size bigger this time....

or the check cleared. :nerd:

The check definitely cleared. And I'm sure there are more checks to come.

And I like how you put "honest" in quotes.

I also like how you noticed that he WANTED to like the shoe. I guess you and I are the only people that see that as problematic.

He is really bad at hiding his agenda and the fact that certain brands pay him. I'd be really interested to hear why Jahronmon abruptly left weartesters, but honestly it doesn't matter. Probably had to do with money or lack of ad revenue sharing.

Also before the church of Nightwing tries to attack me: I don't give a single damn if he denies receiving money... it's his word against everyone elses until he produces some receipts AND he does things that would lead a reasonable person to believe that he does receive money and that's that.

Whatsmyvertical crowd sources reviews from all of the shoe reviewers and creates an aggregate score... it gives a better overall picture of how shoes perform for different people.

Last edited:
You have a point but if many reviewers are saying the same thing about a shoe it’s generally true.

Example, sizing down for Harden’s. Or shoes not being for wide footers and traction issues. They’re usually on point with that.

No the reviewers don’t play like Lebron or MJ but they do provide good knowledge about shoes...most of the time.
The only time ime its generally true is if its something good. Funny thing is dang near all your examples for me isn't true at all. The Hardens I need them in my exact size because getting them smaller is too tight for my liking. The traction you know how I feel about traction and most people's online view on it and the wide footer thing has been true every now and then at best for me. Most sneakers if I get them in my size I'm good even with wide feet in sneakers that people say that aren't good for wide foot people. A few sneakers like the Kyrie 4's or foamposites I get the next size up but most I get in my exact size.

That's why I listen but put only so much stock in what these dudes say. I just believe in actually trying stuff out for myself while hearing problems pluses that may be right. Most of the times though the subjective stuff I disagree with them about but stuff like cushioning I agree with.

He is really bad at hiding his agenda and the fact that certain brands pay him. I'd be really interested to hear why Jahronmon abruptly left weartesters, but honestly it doesn't matter. Probably had to do with money or lack of ad revenue sharing.

Also before the church of Nightwing tries to attack me: I don't give a single damn if he denies receiving money... it's his word against everyone elses until he produces some receipts AND he does things that would lead a reasonable person to believe that he does receive money and that's that.

Whatsmyvertical crowd sources reviews from all of the shoe reviewers and creates an aggregate score... it gives a better overall picture of how shoes perform for different people.
Nightwing is one of the most full of **** reviewers ever not to mention rude as hell on all platforms at times ive seen peoples question and the way he comes off is just stuck up and entitled now

I think if y’all feel some sort of animosity towards nightwing and his videos you should start yout own YouTube channel and reviewing kicks. People feel the same way about sole bros.

You can’t knock the hustle or hate on the playa, but the game.

Jeesh.

@ the Glenn rice slander :smh:

Last edited:
These are going to need an unbelievable colorway for me to consider them. I will hit a couple of cuts at the outlet eventually, to try the cushioning tho.

Last edited:
I don't know there is something about the EYBL that I like. Since I Wont be wearing for ball maybe ill give them a shot if available,

Back
Top Bottom