KD 11

another pair for stewart
DhEgru0V4AEV1OP (1).jpg

Kinda late with this, but about the review talk KickGenius used to be really good. However from KG's last posted video, it looks like Tre and J Jones had a bit of a falling out and went their separate ways.

Multis shouldn’t look too yellow after a while with the milky sole. The Oreos are gonna look nasty with a yellow midsole and outsole.

Last edited:
I think jay jones is cool being a youtube shoe salesman.
Tre wants that logan paul ksi mbkhd rice gum level of fame.
Being sponsored by eastbay like ol nightwing doesnt exactly lend itself to being really critical of what you're being paid to sell either

anyone here actually played in these yet? I'm copping strictly for hooping, but reviews on these are not so great...

Kinda late with this, but about the review talk KickGenius used to be really good. However from KG's last posted video, it looks like Tre and J Jones had a bit of a falling out and went their separate ways.

Jeremy grew up, Tre lost his damn mind. Saw it coming a mile away...

Weren't those dudes from Alabama or Oklahoma? They had never received any attention for most of their lives and I think the "success" they had subscriber wise went to their heads and they started beefing over petty things and feeling themselves way too much.

Their reviews were never that helpful in the first place.

Yeah really small feet. I have not played in mine but this makes sense to what everyone has said as he does the cutbacks you can see how much his foot moves inside the shoe and how much the knit gives once broken in
Lateral stability.jpg

moar.jpg

moar2.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom