KD 11

prepubescent!!!!
AAFD1937-AF64-4D2E-9753-349B7D2E3445.gif

I watched it at work but didn’t listen completely so I could be wrong, but I don’t think I heard anything about an outrigger problem.

Weren't those dudes from Alabama or Oklahoma? They had never received any attention for most of their lives and I think the "success" they had subscriber wise went to their heads and they started beefing over petty things and feeling themselves way too much.

Their reviews were never that helpful in the first place.

tenor.gif

Yep, it was the Kobe X review that they started phoning their reviews in which the video says march 2015

:rofl: exactly. That review to me was somewhat “off” in regards to the prior ones. 2014 was their apex. What a fall off a cliff it has been.

I heard the light skinned cat was trying his hand at modeling.

Overall I just believe that they both had interests that took different paths. That’s life. I guess.

:rofl: exactly. That review to me was somewhat “off” in regards to the prior ones. 2014 was their apex. What a fall off a cliff it has been.

I heard the light skinned cat was trying his hand at modeling.

Overall I just believe that they both had interests that took different paths. That’s life. I guess.
Yeah. J Jones always seemed cool to me, but Tre (light skinned cat) rubbed me the wrong way later on. I think someone even said to him in one of their Q&A videos that he came off like a jerk, and he was all no that's no true at all but I think he was lying :lol:

Some see saying the material hurts their feet quite a bit, the traction and support is average...etc.

For those who have played in them, how do these compare with previous KD models? For my money, the KD9 is one of the best shoes I’ve ever played in, minus the bubble popping issue.

Back
Top Bottom