KD IV NIKEID THREAD

@sacking: still got to get you more pics you asked for of my "yeezy-#$+" id.Are you wanting to do one like yeezy?

Originally Posted by sacking23

Originally Posted by chaose57

so my sister told me that my nikeid came in earlier today and she sent me pictures of it...

I thought that the orange like color inside the mesh is only because of the lighting or camera, but my sister told me that its a different shade of pink.smh

Can't wait to see it myself. hopefully it's not as bad as it looks in this pics

I'm sure it's cool in person...Anyone else have detailed pics of a "Yeezy" style color way? Possibly differant material / sole variations?

Is your underlay orange blaze or hot punch? Doesn't look bad, could just be the pic. That's the matte base? Hope you can ask for pics from the front to show the clear sole/toebox area.

Originally Posted by coco8723

@sacking: still got to get you more pics you asked for of my "yeezy-#$+" id.Are you wanting to do one like yeezy?

Yes. Either a Yeezy-like pair or possibly a Penny 1 color way...

nope...reflective camo.. however its not really reflective at all.. i'm gonna make a back up pair.. this time..with the matte material since reflective camo is pretty much matte with the design on top of it.

^^ lol yeah sorry dont mind the socks...i just put on the KD IV's for the pic request. took em off right after

creams look real nice on feet...
pimp.gif

Ok, I think I have finally decided to pull the trigger on a pair of KD IV ID's...  I would love as much input as possible as I have narrowed my options down to 2 main designs with a few subtle changes.  I am looking to either create a Grey / Photo Blue color way (as pictured) or a Black / Photo Blue color way... 

I am struggling with the color combination of inner / outer nike swoosh on the Black / Photo Blue color way.  Help me pick the combination. (i.e.  AD, CB, AB etc. or Grey Color way)... 

Or… 

I'm loving the creams. So beautiful.
smh at this guy for caring about what
socks other guys wear. whatever.

what is the material that the black/orange/blue kd iv's uses? its not patent but its sorta shiny...thanks.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

the "OR " pair bro..

Agreed. Those are nice.

Thanks for the feedback. I would appreciate more votes from others if possible...I'm trying to get to at least 10 different opinions.

Originally Posted by sacking23

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

the "OR " pair bro..

Agreed. Those are nice.

Thanks for the feedback. I would appreciate more votes from others if possible...I'm trying to get to at least 10 different opinions.

AB for me. Looks similar to a pair in my locker, but I went with midnight navy yotd as my base.

Sacking23- I'd go with E&B. The white swoosh would really stand out and you'd still have the blue swoosh on the medial side to keep the color runnin along the shoe.

Originally Posted by gentry187

Sacking23- I'd go with E&B. The white swoosh would really stand out and you'd still have the blue swoosh on the medial side to keep the color runnin along the shoe.

Yup, EB looks good.

my id's just came, the matte black and hot pink looks so better much in person.

(the pink is much more vibrant in person)

Back
Top Bottom