KD IV NIKEID THREAD

Moar pics
nerd.gif
If it's the same shoes, pages 30 & 41 have a couple more pics of the matte/pink ones

Last edited:
If it's the same shoes, pages 30 & 41 have a couple more pics of the matte/pink ones

yeah, this has been done before guys. It's how i made my decision. give credit to the originator and check hid quality pics, they are better than mine.

^^^ :smokin:smokin. dat strap doe.
Yay or nay on the fit? I know people dont like to mix brands and all...

This? If not lmk what you're talking about....tried to get an image with the color palettes and such but couldn't figure it out.

word, thanks! ill have to look into that
feel free! this idea came from illustrayt, don't think he ever made them. i always had something similar in mind, but these stuck.
true, i had to debate that back and forth. i like the flat black in this application

Wow. They turned out GREAT. Thanks for the mention :lol:Nthat

Could you post up more pics of them?

Just ordered these and some Roshe's for the girlfriend using my 15% off code. Nothing loud, but I'm diggin them! Thanks Nike. Waiting game begins.....

google the yeezy inspired ID's if you want more angles enough people have done em.

Well here are the angles anyway, for those who want them:

*BTW: I used the Matte black upper*

even made my own Size tag :lol:

should i go varsity royal or photo blue for the nerfs also should i go with reflective camo i think its the brightest i saw it in the orange tree id i want to make my nerfs as bright as possible

Design I plan on ordering reflective camo base extra laces are white
what y'all think about them

KD IV iD “Taxi’s” came in today!  They are amazing in person…  Deciding now which lace combo I like better (Black or Red).

General Thoughts…
wow, i discovered this thread after i pulled the trigger on my NikeID KD IVs...the ones i designed are bruce lee/wu-tang/taxi inspired. Almost a mirror image of yours however my midsole is black.

i was going to go with the YOTD but i didn't like how the KD on the back on the dragon had to remain white. sick CW in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom