KD IV NIKEID THREAD

Originally Posted by Super Goblin

Just got my shipping notice for my two pair of ID's. They'll be here Friday.
Not hating, but these literally look like you closed your eyes and chose at random. I guess I have to see actual pictures when you get them in, but please call them "Punky Brewsters" regardless...

Not hating, but it literally looks like you're hating. Dude was obviously trying to go for something wild to have some fun with it. If Nike released the upper right paid as "Punky's" and said it was because Kevin Durant's favorite aunt loved that show, people would be all over it..

Originally Posted by mcgregor triangle

Not hating, but it literally looks like you're hating. Dude was obviously trying to go for something wild to have some fun with it. If Nike released the upper right paid as "Punky's" and said it was because Kevin Durant's favorite aunt loved that show, people would be all over it..
Not hating, but it literally looks like you're mad, bro. Dude can go wild all he wants. Just stating my opinion. I wouldn't rock those, but I certainly won't stop someone from wearing/choosing what they want. My style is plain and bland. Have a field-day with that fun-fact, my friend. I'll go ahead and call your bluff on KDs favorite aunt theory though...

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

i think this is what everyone is waiting on, its hard to choose 3 different materials when u cant see'em in person
 i have 3 pairs in my locker that are waiting to be purchased 

Yeah, man. Or at least sample pics. I'm surprised that NikeiD doesn't have samples pictured yet. They already have samples of the new 9s and Jordan 2012s.
eyes.gif

If I don't get the ASGs online, I'll order a pair of iDs sooner than expected.

I know I'll probably order the Green Lanterns or IVposites, but I'm not 100% sure of which rendition I'm set on.  
20v0npu.png

Green or Black Strap? I'm leaning toward Green for the subtleness of the Strap...

ae9u34.png

Clear or White Outsole? To stay "true" to the inspiration, Clear. However, for longevity, I'd opt for White, as Clear soles will inevitably yellow over time.

These are clean
pimp.gif

I like the 1st green and I would go clear outsole for the second

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Yessir. Take pics! In about a month..lol

Still waiting on my Feb 1st order to be shipped (Sprites)

that and the creams are the first pair i want to cop, i really want to see pics of the reflective camo!!!

Originally Posted by NobleKane

anybody know what the difference is on the two cushioning options?
One's more for comfort while the other's more firmer...

Originally Posted by sniper

Originally Posted by mcgregor triangle

Not hating, but it literally looks like you're mad, bro. Dude can go wild all he wants. Just stating my opinion. I wouldn't rock those, but I certainly won't stop someone from wearing/choosing what they want. My style is plain and bland. Have a field-day with that fun-fact, my friend. I'll go ahead and call your bluff on KDs favorite aunt theory though...
My point is that any shoe that Nike's "professionals" make that has an "inspiration" behind it gets people going crazy, but those same peeps can't think objectively about someone's ID. If someone made the Nerf's (which I happen to love) on ID (if it were possible, of course) and had no name for them, just said they liked the colors together, people would have all kinds of comments about how the colors don't work and how they are clown shoes, etc. Plain and bland is cool, I guess..

not my pic (sneakernews.com -go here for more pics)
256r2qa.jpg

posted for anyone who hasnt seen this and wants to know what 'hot punch' looks like.

Originally Posted by NycPosite

since i cant find a pair of yotd. its either the undragons or creamsicle

I like the "undragons" but I would rather go with the Creams. When someone's Cream pair comes in, please post pics ASAP 

Just got the tracking number on my Barkely CB34 Inspired YOTD... And I ordered mine the day they hit NikeID.

Actual Pics of shoes in this thread FTW.

Originally Posted by CaptainKicks

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

i think this is what everyone is waiting on, its hard to choose 3 different materials when u cant see'em in person
 i have 3 pairs in my locker that are waiting to be purchased 

Yeah, man. Or at least sample pics. I'm surprised that NikeiD doesn't have samples pictured yet. They already have samples of the new 9s and Jordan 2012s.
eyes.gif

If I don't get the ASGs online, I'll order a pair of iDs sooner than expected.

I know I'll probably order the Green Lanterns or IVposites, but I'm not 100% sure of which rendition I'm set on.  
20v0npu.png

Green or Black Strap? I'm leaning toward Green for the subtleness of the Strap...

ae9u34.png

Clear or White Outsole? To stay "true" to the inspiration, Clear. However, for longevity, I'd opt for White, as Clear soles will inevitably yellow over time.

These are clean
pimp.gif

I like the 1st green and I would go clear outsole for the second

I will go with #1 for the green and #2 for the blue.

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Just got the tracking number on my Barkely CB34 Inspired YOTD... And I ordered mine the day they hit NikeID.

Actual Pics of shoes in this thread FTW.

Smh still havent gotten mine, ordered 2/1.. but they started building my 2nd pair that I built on Sat. (creams)

Great I placed my order on the first an now I got a email saying my order is being delayed an hopefully shipped by 3-30 smh

Back
Top Bottom