KD X

20180105084438_original.jpg
20180105084441_original.jpg

They’re ok. Probably not gonna cop anytime soon. Maybe if I see them discounted in my price range.

I wonder what the date on the side heel is about.

BHM’s are dope. Need those. Wish they gave us more dope Black based colorways. That triple Black colorway isn’t triple black.

For those that play basketball in their 10’s, how do you like them?

I wore them for basketball twice this week. The cushioning is different from the 9’a and I can deal with that. I don’t like the lacing system in the 10’s.

Containment when tying tight isn’t as locked down as I would like. The only lace I’m really able to get right is the top lace and if tied too tight, it’s too tight at the top of my foot.

For those that play basketball in their 10’s, how do you like them?

I wore them for basketball twice this week. The cushioning is different from the 9’a and I can deal with that. I don’t like the lacing system in the 10’s.

Containment when tying tight isn’t as locked down as I would like. The only lace I’m really able to get right is the top lace and if tied too tight, it’s too tight at the top of my foot.
I have played in my 10s a few times and don't like them as much as the 9 Elites. The Zoom absorbs too much which greatly reduces the response. As for the laces, they're not meant to be tied tightly as the upper provides a decent amount of lockdown/containment. I don't go very tight on them at all. I just cinch them down without any slack.

Back
Top Bottom