KD X

Great Mall Finishline has the KD X City Pack for sale already.

Seen them in person and I like, maybe the closest we will get to a blue Dubs GR color? I need them at a discounted rate.

For those that play basketball in their 10’s, how do you like them?

I wore them for basketball twice this week. The cushioning is different from the 9’a and I can deal with that. I don’t like the lacing system in the 10’s.

Containment when tying tight isn’t as locked down as I would like. The only lace I’m really able to get right is the top lace and if tied too tight, it’s too tight at the top of my foot.

I think the Xs look great, but they don't play great for me. I'll happily shoot around in them and use them for drills and light basketball. When it comes to more serious on court action they just aren't for me. Multiple parts of the shoe come up short and need some work in my opinion: traction (a little slippery and inconsistent), containment (not enough), heel-to-toe transition (these are a little clunky/slappy for me), lateral stability (better than the IXs but a little tippy side to side), and cushioning (would like a little more bounce). Don't get wrong, they are good hoop shoes and I can see them working much better for some players - either really heavy players who go mostly north-south or really light guards.

I'll probably just pass on the X altogether then.

I just started playing in the IX (yes the IX) and I really can't point to anything bad about them. They're even becoming easier to put on/take off.

Traction on various surfaces, transition, cushioning, response, court feel, comfort, support, I just haven't had any issues at all so far. The KD line is the only one I really follow from Nike and the VIII and IX are two of my favorite performers. The IX might be up there with the Zoom BB for me.

I guess KD tested out the 270’s. The photo that was supposedly wearing the KD XI.

KEVIN DURANT FELT IT EARLY, WHICH REQUIRED MAKING THE LARGEST AIR MAX 270: A SIZE 18!
KD rocked it first on November 22 before his showdown with the Oklahoma City Thunder and then again on December 5, a much-needed rest day.

For those that play basketball in their 10’s, how do you like them?

I wore them for basketball twice this week. The cushioning is different from the 9’a and I can deal with that. I don’t like the lacing system in the 10’s.

Containment when tying tight isn’t as locked down as I would like. The only lace I’m really able to get right is the top lace and if tied too tight, it’s too tight at the top of my foot.

I only have the 1st cw, the anniversaries.... I can’t help but wonder if other cw’s got better on court because I found them terrible. I just wear em casually.

For my pair....Translucent sole traction is trash. Picks up dust like crazy and has no bite even on clean courts. Lockdown is mad sloppy.
For me, it’s a wrap at that point. Traction and lockdown is a must. But the cherry on top is the cushioning which I really couldn’t feel.

Imo the 9 was an awesome performer but had its flaws - zoom popping which happened for me 2/2, and not good lockdown. But everything else was a1, and cushioning was goat status. These were such a let down for me

City series is on nike canada. Had 2 kd9s pop on me I think I won't be getting these because the traction isn't as good as the 9

Been wanting these for awhile. Pulled the trigger on stockx...

6D268164-8CBC-4072-A7E2-991A27E2308D.jpeg

Sounds good. Let’s see. Sounds like it’ll be grey based though....which would be the 3rd grey colorway for the 10....

Last edited:
think it would have been better if they did the midsole, bubble and sole each in one of the red, black and green colors.

Back
Top Bottom