KD X

I'm retired from basketball so it's all about da casual appeal and walking comfort for me. This is easily KD's best sig aesthetically. Really can't wait to add more for next summer's rotation.

I just hope they get more comfy as they break in cuz my other criteria for kicks, they kinda lacking :lol:.

A kids exclusive.

D2EA08CA-6670-4781-95F5-76A7668DC350.jpeg

E6B8C90F-CC93-4921-9195-594EA2A3279A.jpeg

Damn they got these City editions at my local Finishline for 120$ already. Do y'all think this is the best steal opportunity or is there a large production of these that will hit deep disco($100 and less) like the earlier colorways of the X model did?

Damn, they haven’t even “officially” dropped. Lol. I gotta check my local one.

Pretty much all KD X will be discounted. Only pairs I’ve seen sold out for the most part are the Oreo and the finals pair, but those were limited.

I think the Nike Lab pair is still available?

I feel they’ll be $100 or less soon enough. KD XI is supposed to drop around April or May. But no good GR colors as of late.

Damn they got these City editions at my local Finishline for 120$ already. Do y'all think this is the best steal opportunity or is there a large production of these that will hit deep disco($100 and less) like the earlier colorways of the X model did?

Wow thanks for the heads up, I have a $20 rewards I can burn to make them $100.

Saw the multi color on sale at Foot Locker for $120. Will cop with rewards as well to bring them to $100. I’m satisfied with that price.

While some of the colorways are subpar, I love the look and comfort of the shoe. Will end up with 4-5 pairs total including IDs.

From LetsGoWarriors youtube from shoot around this morning grainy but better shots will come tonight
AD.jpg

Was waiting for the train on 125th and seen it too late, missed the bands and I was there :smh:

People actually lining up for these? I guess with that limited availability the resellers will be in full force. These probably won’t reach the faux Finals PE prices.

People actually lining up for these? I guess with that limited availability the resellers will be in full force. These probably won’t reach the faux Finals PE prices.
They give out bands as soon as its announced. I was waiting in the train station and didn't even know they were doing it :smh:

They give out bands as soon as its announced. I was waiting in the train station and didn't even know they were doing it :smh:

Ahhh, I see.

They’re FCFS according to the FTL launch calendar. No idea how many pairs each location is getting.

I remember when I was in line for the finals PE. The HoH I went to only had 14 pairs total. They also released shoe palace online. No idea who else will sell them but foot locker.

FTL @ SF Centre are taking names down for sizes since tweet/IG posts went out. I was in the area and wanted to ask in person how this release will be handled. Luckily I was able to get my name down for my size. Lady said less than 40 pairs at this location.

Back
Top Bottom