KD X

I guess there are a lot more KD and KD X fans over there or more resellers. Lol
More resellers, security told me I would've got a band but a bunch of African kids got there right before me. Them kids live down the block, hard to compete with em, although if I had post notifications on for footlocker I would've seen it and got my band :smh: :lol:

More resellers, security told me I would've got a band but a bunch of African kids got there right before me. Them kids live down the block, hard to compete with em, although if I had post notifications on for footlocker I would've seen it and got my band :smh: :lol:

Oh! That sucks to hear. But I wonder if they will drop on snkrs. The Finals PE was more limited as each HoH got less than a FSR. The Serramonte location got about 38-40 pairs total.

I'll go and see if they have any left in the morning. Not a big deal if they are accounted for. Not too sure I like the 35 and Swoosh overlapping. When I saw them on TV I thought it was like the Kyrie 4 CNY with the flowers over the Swoosh lol

I'll go and see if they have any left in the morning. Not a big deal if they are accounted for. Not too sure I like the 35 and Swoosh overlapping. When I saw them on TV I thought it was like the Kyrie 4 CNY with the flowers over the Swoosh lol

Yeah, I had the same thoughts. But I like the Kyrie IV CNY more than these. Maybe if the Sole was black.

But good luck to those who want them tomorrow. I asked the employee if I could take a look at them and he said he couldn’t show them to me. Oh well.

Which HOH is this :smh:
screenshot-tweetdeck.twitter.com-2018-01-20-21-23-23-396.png

Oh! That sucks to hear. But I wonder if they will drop on snkrs. The Finals PE was more limited as each HoH got less than a FSR. The Serramonte location got about 38-40 pairs total.
Yea that was a different release and not a "player exclusive" player exclusives as have come to release recently have dropped only at very select house of hoops like the Kyrie 3 luck, Kyrie 4 fall foliage etc.
I was ready to spend $300 over retail on the KDs but may have jumped the gun. These are kinda cool but nothing special

Yea that was a different release and not a "player exclusive" player exclusives as have come to release recently have dropped only at very select house of hoops like the Kyrie 3 luck, Kyrie 4 fall foliage etc.
I was ready to spend $300 over retail on the KDs but may have jumped the gun. These are kinda cool but nothing special

Makes sense that they only drop in the Bay Area and the NYC store. Just like in Boston area for the Kyrie pairs. Nike labels it as a “TV PE”

I wouldn’t go near $300 for these. If you can get for $200 or under would be a good deal.

I doubt they'll be worth that little if they only release at these four spots and each spot only got 2-3 per size. $300+150 is what I was thinking to pay based on the value of the other PEs but my spidey senses are telling me no

I'm gonna pass now lol. Gonna go hiking in the morning instead. The Swoosh looks invisible with the overlapping black from the 35. Will wait for another black based colorway that's gonna be on sale haha

I like the all black with white sole, looks better than all black or all white midsole, they should've released the lebron 15 pe with this same color blocking lebron wore

I got my BHMs in the other day, even going half size down these things fit super long. Damn you and your weird feet KD.

Valley Fair is FCFS but nobody here when they opened. On my way to hiking so I came to look at them. Looks little better in person but still plain. Might come back if they are available and can use Vip rewards

Back
Top Bottom