KD X

5315AD8C-DF3F-4A40-8145-FB27E24A6D52.jpeg
They look better in person IMO.

They do look nicer in-hand. But it just reaffirms that I made the right choice by passing on them.

Valley Fair is FCFS but nobody here when they opened. On my way to hiking so I came to look at them. Looks little better in person but still plain. Might come back if they are available and can use Vip rewards

I think no line since they did that sign up thing? First I’ve time I’ve experienced it. Maybe since you are on the list. You have till 3pm that day to pick up the shoe since it’s rederved for you. Not like a real FCFS where you have to physically be in like to pick up a pair.

I think no line since they did that sign up thing? First I’ve time I’ve experienced it. Maybe since you are on the list. You have till 3pm that day to pick up the shoe since it’s rederved for you. Not like a real FCFS where you have to physically be in like to pick up a pair.

I asked the manager she said no and asked for my size. Asked to bring me any size to look at then I left. I think one person was walking towards the store when I was already out the door. I think people thought they opened at 11.

maaan! why does Nike do this lol. I genuinely want these and will wear them just like the MVP's and now I gotta pay resell smh.

Last edited:
Maybe I'm blind, crazy, or both, but anyone notice that 9.5 men's size missing from the multis?

Yep, noticed that at launch, never had a 9.5. Something is weird with 9.5’s for this shoe. I went to Nike SF when they launched the finals PE and they said they never got any 9.5’s. Footlocker in Westfield also said they never received 9.5’s for the Finals pair. Had to cop the multi’s at footlocker

Nike can drop them on their site today and they sit would be hilarious. “I’m returning them all because they are not limited anymore so I can’t sell them” lol

I'd rather have the triple blacks for $95 and then leave as is or customize them myself...

I really wanted to get a pair of these and I’ve yet to see one colorway I truely like. They didn’t really do much with this model and it’s the only one that is actually consistently worn by the sig athlete.

guys, not all stores are sold out. my buddy just copped me a sz 11.5 at one of the HOH's.. they also had other shoes like, green gatorade 6s and such.. if you in the bay, just call some of the places that got them and you should be able to score a pair.

Back
Top Bottom