KD X

I’ll ask my mans to check it out. Will report byke.
He said there’s nothing past March 2nd which is that grey colorway. Nothing for a KD11 in the summer either. Its still early so if it changes I’ll let you know as soon as he tells me.

the only ap i own is really the best one

ap 7
28152361_412666199188794_4273234898921193472_n.jpg

He said there’s nothing past March 2nd which is that grey colorway. Nothing for a KD11 in the summer either. Its still early so if it changes I’ll let you know as soon as he tells me.

I was holding out hope for an ELITE on this model. Not sure what they could've improved on, but you never know. I figure if nothing has surfaced by now, it probably isn't going to happen.

Bring on the XI I guess.

My 7 beat to the ground lol, velcro sucks too plus not even bball worthy someone send tips on what to use to clean them at least so they can be a good casual wear.

And 10 full size run on a retail store here

Remember when Aunt Pearls was relevant lol

No love for the AP but almost sold out on NDC? Anyone pick ip pair at FTL or FA wonder if I can use the reward there? Or do they even have this in store tho?

No love for the AP but almost sold out on NDC? Anyone pick ip pair at FTL or FA wonder if I can use the reward there? Or do they even have this in store tho?

I’m gonna go my local HoH later and see if I can cop with rewards coupon. Only way I’ll cop it since I have $20 off. But I do remember using on the 9 last year.

I know there was a sale a couple of pages back but anyone know where I can get the Chinese New Year KDX for cheap? I am sure if I wait longer, they will all go on sale but I was wondering if I am missing a sale that I am not seeing online.

Back
Top Bottom