KD X

I know there was a sale a couple of pages back but anyone know where I can get the Chinese New Year KDX for cheap? I am sure if I wait longer, they will all go on sale but I was wondering if I am missing a sale that I am not seeing online.

I honk you might be a week or two late. There was a couple sites that had them for I think around $110 or maybe less. I don’t recall which ones, maybe finishline was one of them?

That’s the only KDX I have been wearing lately. The racer blue pops for sure.

resellers at it again? buying that wont resell for?

thats the only reason i can come up with as to why these sold out

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys think the multis will hit sub $100 prices? The NDC sale has me tempted but I'm considering holding off a bit more

I ended up buying a size 10 in the Aunt Pearls instead of my normal 10.5 for swoosh price cause they sold out..smh

I've tried a half size down and it fits fine..but still much rather the normal size I get..

Just picked mine up. Not a QS so I used my $20 off on them. I paid $130 plus tax.

Comes with pink pearl KDX box. I got the the last size at my local HoH. These have been selling well they said. They got about 32-34 pairs in.
099EB2C2-87C3-4379-942F-D8F4363474F5.jpeg
5F206F7C-072F-4E9C-B911-2BD07891E449.jpeg
21C28A4D-CA9F-4D22-AB24-9FB8B1E294A8.jpeg
003A27F1-B943-441A-A8C0-A73BAADE1326.jpeg

Have to go to my HOH tomorrow morning. Got reserved pair but didn’t buy it. Thought it gonna sit lol. Everyone on Twitter said it trash but sold out already lol.

Looks like they’re sold out on NDC. Not sure if fake sell out but I guess they’ve been selling well.

I’m sure they are still in stock at most HoH stores.

Bummed these didn't drop anywhere in Australia - but looks like they dropped US/EUR.

Anyone know anywhere to cop AP's that will ship international?

Might swing by the grove tomorrow and scoop these or some PGs up

I did not expect these to sell out. These are the best Aunt Pearls in forever so should’ve expected it. Going to hunt for a pair.

They didn't sell out (online) immediately.
Still sitting in some HOH.
Nor have I see many people talking about them, not much resale value. I think thats sleeping.

"Sleep" means that they're widely available on shelves and online.

"Hype" means talked about and high resale prices.

Back
Top Bottom