KD X

I wish I knew dudes were gonna take Ls on these. I would have used my reserve and sent to the homies :lol:

"Sleep" means that they're widely available on shelves and online.

"Hype" means talked about and high resale prices.

"Sleep" means people THOUGHT they would be widely available and they are not...hence several people being surprised at the sell out

multis are 119.99 at the outlets. even with that price I chose not to pull the trigger knowing that I can likely have them for that price or lower later this year or whenever.

Had no idea aunt pearls were going to sell out. Was going to wait until they went on sale like most of the other kds lol. Might go to my local FTL to see them in person

multis are 119.99 at the outlets. even with that price I chose not to pull the trigger knowing that I can likely have them for that price or lower later this year or whenever.
Yeah saw them and a white pair for that price. They had the black and red X's for 80 with 25% off yesterday at my store and probably others

I'm still shocked that I never seen the red velvet KD Xs at the South Chi outlet. I really wanted those. I got 3 pairs of KDs now so it's a wrap for that though.

Nike KD 11
The Nike KD 11 is Kevin Durant’s eleventh signature shoe with Nike. It is expected to release in Fall 2018 for an MSRP of $150, featuring a mix of Flyknit, full-length Zoom Air, and more. Currently, there are no official images of the shoe available. Read the articles below for further release details and price information.

price / $150

Release Date / Fall 2018

Still amazed we haven't seen any leaks of the XIs yet. I thought they were supposed to come out early to mid April, so that is only 5 wks from now...

Weird indeed. All I know is that they are supposed to have the same midsole used as on the 9 and 10.

My assumption is they are moving his release up into the playoffs instead of late june/early july to replace the now discontinued for now elite series and also to take advantage of the hype that will be built around them with him wearing them. With footlockers calendar updating into april I would expect these to be out maybe around the 15th ish of april just like the elites used to.

April 2018 NIKE ZOOM KD11 Multi-Color/Multi-Color AO2604-900 $150

April 2018 NIKE ZOOM KD11 Black/Black AO2604-004 $150

Nike KD 11
The Nike KD 11 is Kevin Durant’s eleventh signature shoe with Nike. It is expected to release in Fall 2018 for an MSRP of $150, featuring a mix of Flyknit, full-length Zoom Air, and more. Currently, there are no official images of the shoe available. Read the articles below for further release details and price information.

price / $150

Release Date / Fall 2018

https://weartesters.com/nike-zoom-kd-11-releasing-april-2018/

I don't understand why, but the Zoom air of the 10 is not bouncy as the 9...

It’s not the same exact setup. Nike tweaked the forefoot area and increased the air pressure to help with stability and improve the durability of the zoom. I like the improved stability but don’t like how firm the zoom is in the X.

Back
Top Bottom