KD X

DJ Folk dropping some info retro 4s incoming!
DZ5jDznWAAIhVvk.jpg

Untitled.jpg
These are my main concern in June...NIKE PLEASE GR THESE

I'm not going to lie...while it was an inferior model, the KD 8 had better CWs than the X.

Nike didn't take things to Lebron XIV levels...but it really seems like they half-assed the X.

16.jpg

They are part of a collection of 16 shoes for the playoffs. I would assume they will be limited but it opens the door for other retro 4s.
Maybe now we can get the elite KD 4 we never got or at least his final PE >D

P.O!‏ @_PO2345 19m19 minutes ago
P.O! Retweeted SNKR_TWITR

About time this leaked...
1f525.png
Recognition to @US_11 for sharing this information 1st before everyone re-posted. One thing to note though...Don’t expect these to be GR’s. Some drops will have healthy inventory like the AJ14’s, but most wont be easy to obtain
203c.png

But the 16 shoe collection will probably be hard to get. Any of the pairs. Nike will probably mark them limited or QS, Nike doesn’t want the collection to rot on the shelves.

The what the KDX would most likely sit if they weren’t only releasing in 3 HoH locations.

They could have done better with it. But putting all the old colors in the heel area doesn’t excite me too much.

Don’t think so. Could be HoH only exclusive like the blinders pair.

I think so. My friend called and inquired about the release details.
Hmmm okay, I might just stop by in the morning before work. Haven't been there for a launch in a while, any idea of where the line might be lol

I am willing to bet these are like the blinders pe not like the finals. those never hit anywhere but the house of hoops they listed. the wtkd is not for everyone and it is most likely something they do not want to sit or go on sale

Hmmm okay, I might just stop by in the morning before work. Haven't been there for a launch in a while, any idea of where the line might be lol

When I camped there for the finals PE. I put my chair by the glass. Closest to the H&M side and waited. Lol.

I just waited for like 30 min till they opened at 10am. You could just wait there, last time for the blinders release they did wristbands. For this one I guess it’s FCFS.

I’d be surprised if they only dropped at those stores. They said almost the same stuff for the awful versions of the Finals PE and then they appeared at other online stores and SNKRS I believe a few days later.

Yup. Shoe palace released them online only the same day foot locker dropped theirs instore.

still cant believe how bad the id's were for the X :lol::smh:

And Nike had the balls to raise the price from $170 to $190.

Back
Top Bottom