KD X

^^^^^^I mean I guess. I am 36 and normally just wear muted colors and can wear some bright shoes if it make sense but I think those are just OD for the most part. But yeah, if you are some young buck, than wearing something like that might be normal.

I would say this pretty much signals the end of the X. final listed mens colorway drops tomorrow as well as these. Hopefully we get some 11 info soon after

Reports were we would see the 11s in mid April for the playoffs. Weird we still haven’t seen a leak....

Same here. I just got my last 10s i wanted today the Blinders now i can move on to the 11 when they drop. And they haven't popped up on ebay like the 9 and 10s did that i can find i have been searching multiple times a day for them

more pics of them
DZ5bINJVoAA9qoC.jpg
DZ5bIM3VMAA1hyX.jpg

Those wtkd look pretty good. They look more subdued compared to some other what the shoes but that may be because they used a lot of black.

I like this what the KD..if resale isn’t crazy I’ll pay it..blinder prices aren’t bad now

Same here. I just got my last 10s i wanted today the Blinders now i can move on to the 11 when they drop. And they haven't popped up on ebay like the 9 and 10s did that i can find i have been searching multiple times a day for them

Got my last pair today too - veterans day for $52. Makes the anniversary, Oreo, and vets.

I love how we get 4 retros and the pics of them before the 11's and they come out 2 months after the 11s

Back
Top Bottom