KD X

Where did you see that posted?

KD posted it a week ago. For him only as of now.
1834570C-6B52-4BD4-BAE1-32E51BA2DF6C.jpeg

They’re supposed to wear those unis again on the 3rd, so he’ll probably debut them then and they’ll release the next day

Passing on the City 2.

I’m pretty much done with the 10 depending on how the What The Colorway looks like and if I can get the Finals colorway for a decent price.

I hope nike puts them all on clearance and remakes them next year with all colorways having pockets. I understand the game shorts not having pockets but imo the swingman shorts should have always had pockets

I hope nike puts them all on clearance and remakes them next year with all colorways having pockets. I understand the game shorts not having pockets but imo the swingman shorts should have always had pockets

I feel like next years swingman will have pockets. I don’t know why this years non-City swingman shorts don’t have pockets. Maybe it was a test by Nike to see how they would sell, etc.

yeah i figure they realized shorts without pockets dont work for the majority of the public hence the mid season change and they want to move all the ones they had in stock to re release them next year all with pockets

yeah i figure they realized shorts without pockets dont work for the majority of the public hence the mid season change and they want to move all the ones they had in stock to re release them next year all with pockets

I've seen those shorts in person, they do have pockets.

I think that color way goes with the uniform though but if you aren't wearing it, it's sort of just too much.

I think that color way goes with the uniform though but if you aren't wearing it, it's sort of just too much.
Another plain clothes wearer lol. I wear plain clothes too at times but you can definitely find regular gear to go with them without it looking silly.

Back
Top Bottom