KD X

I copped 2 pairs of pale blue/annys, red velet, Blinders PE, Nike Lab (olive), All-Star, Aunt Pearl. Nike Member exclusive.

Honestly my favorite is/was the pale blues. Just a cool looking sneaker. Behind that perhaps the Aunt Pearls.

I mainly wanted to cop what KD wore. Call me weird. I come from the Jordan Era where what he wore, we the people got. ‍♂️

Any KD XI mock ups or leaks? Only X I own are the Aunt Pearls. Dope summer shoe and way more comfier/sturdier than the Reacts

1041D038-236B-4223-BBA8-3DA292CB4867.jpeg

Less than a week after I got my Aunt Pearls the outsole bridge formed a crack/showed signs of popping. Nike is tripping with this outsole design.

That happened to me with the KD 9, but they have fixed it (made it stronger) with the KD 9 elite and KD X and hasn’t happened to me with those two models.

That happened to me with the KD 9, but they have fixed it (made it stronger) with the KD 9 elite and KD X and hasn’t happened to me with those two models.
They didn't fix anything. I spoke and looked at the shipping and receiving of a local Nike store and the KDX was the most returned/defectived shoe lol. Nike knows that the outsole is no bueno. As soon as you see a crack form on that outsole bridge, you're basically walking on pins and needles and it's only a matter of when that air bag pops. It's such a bummer because the Aunt Pearls are such a dope summer shoe off the court.

Less than a week after I got my Aunt Pearls the outsole bridge formed a crack/showed signs of popping. Nike is tripping with this outsole design.

After a week? Playing outside? Your the first w/ this issue in thread! Don’t think I’ve seen one post about kd10 zoom popping.

After a week? Playing outside? Your the first w/ this issue in thread! Don’t think I’ve seen one post about kd10 zoom popping.
The next time you go to a NFS or flagship, ask the S&R team what the most returned/defective shoe is. Guarantee it's gonna be the KDX.

^beat me to it lol gonna pick up the all stars and be done with the kd x. Hopefully the xi is revealed on Monday

I have actually had a lot of people bring up that point to me on IG. Some even posted pictures about it back when it started happening, about a month into the release of the first colorway, last year.

Back
Top Bottom