KD X

And just like that the we are back to the high priced signatures

I want those Hyper Turquoise. I think I’ll go ahead and cop before the they become unavailable. Does Ebates give cashback if you pay with a gift card? Got a lot I need to burn.

AC4850DE-5EB9-4FF3-9ECA-E7BF1C3D15C3.jpeg

Man I need a pair of what the 10s. I prolly cop after graduation. StockX prices on them look absurd in 11.5/12

God.....I missed that Nike sale again for the Chinese New Year color ways. I guess I'll wait for it again. Want to get them under a $100 if possible.

God.....I missed that Nike sale again for the Chinese New Year color ways. I guess I'll wait for it again. Want to get them under a $100 if possible.

Hyper turquoise CNY shoe is still $107 with code 20SPRING. Ends tomorrow midnight.

But I don’t know about the blue pair, that’s on sale on Nike.

I went ahead and ordered the KDX all star with the NDC sale. It’s nice that Nike charges only $5 for 2 day shipping. Not $15 anymore, so I went ahead and got that option.

Will be here in a few days or so.

8FD14E5B-14E5-482E-BD91-0CB11A12E7E0.jpeg

I went ahead and ordered the KDX all star with the NDC sale. It’s nice that Nike charges only $5 for 2 day shipping. Not $15 anymore, so I went ahead and got that option.

Will be here in a few days or so.

8FD14E5B-14E5-482E-BD91-0CB11A12E7E0.jpeg
Nice! Im debating if i want these or if I should go back and grab the Igloo cw.

anybody noticed that some colors have a bit stiffer knit than others? still kds seem softer

igloos are my faves too

Back
Top Bottom