KD X

Gah some of those pe's. Nike needs to get back to releasing team colored shoes instead of story themed, the possibilities are sooo good.
PE.jpg

The far right top ones. Blue/Black knit. Wow.

I think nike really missed a ton on not capitalizing on graphics on the rand around the heel. It adds so much more pop to the shoe like how the blinders one stands out so much.The royal key video that coiski is dropping tomorrow on youtube is a behind the scenes of the warriors pe's and uniforms and things.

I think nike really missed a ton on not capitalizing on graphics on the rand around the heel. It adds so much more pop to the shoe like how the blinders one stands out so much.The royal key video that coiski is dropping tomorrow on youtube is a behind the scenes of the warriors pe's and uniforms and things.

Let’s hope there a new KD XI colorway guy in charge. The KD X guy clearly didn’t do his job at all.

looking at the leaked colorways there are certainly some bright colors this time but I still expect a ton of non team colorways just like the X for the XI

All star pair came in, gotta love the $5 2-day shipping from Nike! Done with the X unless I can find a super steal lol

jaynev jaynev me either lol until I got these, they give you the option to choose if you click on your address during checkout. It’s 15$ for next day which to me isn’t bad at all

jaynev jaynev me either lol until I got these, they give you the option to choose if you click on your address during checkout. It’s 15$ for next day which to me isn’t bad at all
How’s the color in person? Hoping to break mine in ASAP and wear to pick up Monday night.

The colors pop for sure, one of the best x’s imo. The laces are a bit different than regular X’s too.

Back
Top Bottom