KD X

IMG_1340.JPG

The "lace loops" touch the other side when u choke em up smh

Design flaw IMO

That's Really "Choking" them though. Mine don't get that close I don't believe.

Not really, they don't touch on the left shoe with the same tightness
Plus if you leave em loose, bye bye lockdown...it's already not great at best, it's ok though

Looking like Finals, White/black, Black pair that is supposedly to be slated for oct and those MC

Attachments

• X.jpg
    X.jpg
    654.1 KB · Views: 69
I would purchase those with either the grey or a black base instantly if on nikeid, finals colorway as well and have some ideas if id has decent options that i want as well might be an expensive winter when ID drops finally

Wud up

Guessing these have been fairly easy to get and on disco right? Been out of the KD game the past few models, but liking the 10s. Just trying to get a sense of what's good prices for these. Thanks.

I really just want a GSW multi style of black/yellow/white/blue. I wish they would utilize flyknit like this more often.

Wud up

Guessing these have been fairly easy to get and on disco right? Been out of the KD game the past few models, but liking the 10s. Just trying to get a sense of what's good prices for these. Thanks.

I've seen the still KD and fingerprints on sale. Not yet on the igloo. But it'll happen eventually.

I think only KD x to sell out in good sizes are the anniversary pair. I have still seen a couple in stores but big sizes only.

Back
Top Bottom